What do you consider “beating” WoW?

Playing less.

Clearing mythic of the current raid and completing all the other misc. tasks you wanted to do.

I’ve never “beat” WoW.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s anything I could consider doing/obtaining that would make me believe I “beat” the game, but I do have personal goals. Some I have accomplished, others I may never. But setting goals, both big and small, is what keeps me playing.

I do other content, just don’t have enough time to be serious about it.
Questing works as a finish-line.

And tbh the story is fine for me, BFA wasn’t the best expansion in terms of storytelling, but if you like the lore and RP process it’s still enjoyable.

Having fun

1 Like

I don’t try to beat wow.

I just set little goals and try to beat those

1 Like

I’m a collector and if you look at my collection tabs wouldn’t you think my collection’s complete? Wouldn’t you think I’m the guy that has… everything? Look at my tabs, achievements untold, how many mounts can one character hold? Looking around here you’d think sure, he’s got everything. I’ve got dragons and horses a plenty! Transmogs and toys galore. You want 1% mounts? I’ve got twenty ! But who cares? No big deal, I want more!

Being able to not log in for a week to the game, and not caring. THAT would be “beating wow” for me lol

1 Like

it used to be getting the best gear fully.

now there is no end ever since wow became seasons

If I’d gotten Rank 14 in Vanilla with absolutely no cheating, I would have felt like I beat the game.

Killing hogger in elwynn

When you’re happy enough with your progress that you can step away from the game to come back when they introduce a new chase.

No such thing as finishing the game since it can be endless for some, it’s what you draw the line as an end for yourself. For me, I’ve done everything I wanted this expansion and just waiting for Shadowlands to come out now.

2 Likes

I already put together this transmog so it’s basically done for me from here. Mission Accomplished :us:

What was the storyline to beat in vanilla wow?

unsubbing

Level 53 and no Shadowlands content done.

Truly a man of his word.

1 Like

Getting to the max level.

The endgame level experience is…mixed.

Particularly if it turns out that you picked the wrong class or Covenant.

“What do you consider “beating” WoW?”

Unsubbing.

Are we suppose to be proud of doing this content?

“I farm anima SO HARD.” Lol good job.

Oh maybe I was referring to the dude saying he’d quit after perfecting his transmog and following through.