What could the human heritage armor be?

So, like Orcs, humans are most of the times the center of the armor designs, specially with the first Warfront, Battle for Stromgarde, being pretty much Human/Orc armors, with that said what could they do that would be different than most sets that fits humans? I seriously have no idea, we have the Garrison Stormwind set and Warfront set, both being quite predominant. What would you like to see, humans of WoW?

1 Like

Probably some armor reminiscent of past leaders. Wouldn’t be suprised if you could get a lion themed set.

3 Likes

Anduin Cosplay.

3 Likes

Oh, I hope so, his new armor is really good!

1 Like

A horse

/3

7 Likes

Agreed. I’m betting it’ll take after Anduin’s set.

i fear it might be generic

A warcraft 2 esque armor set that looks more like a traditional knight. How many armor sets with building-sized lion/eagle shoulders and quasi corinthian helmets do they need?

2 Likes

That’s a given

Scooby Doo pajamas? Don’t pretend this wouldn’t be the most popular armor set ever.

Honestly, humans are generic

3 Likes

That’s true, but I am a paladin player, all I need is a good knight set and I am good to go =v

Give it to us Blizz.

6 Likes

YES THiS IS WHAT WE WANt

1 Like

Give them their heritage:

6 Likes

That’s cool too.

This would be too good to be true, but then again, what about the priests, warlocks, mages and so on… This would be amazing on Warriors and Pallies, but the others? Eeeh.

It might look like Anduin’s HotS model, which is a mix of stuff

Wait a Fing minute, Anduin got added to HotS? And before Tirion? WTH!

But hey, this looks really good, wouldn’t mind.

1 Like

The same could be said for the Dwarf (normal and DI) heritage armor. Really, most of the sets we’ve seen so far only seem to fit a few classes.