What color should I make my dracthyr?

White evoker!

WHITE IS FOR LYFE!

1 Like

Someone should make a pink dracthyr and ride around on a donkey mount.

Red is the only correct answer

Go with white.

To get the twitch drop, I ended up watching a Korean streamer who had a dragon statue on her desk and spent about an hour trying to match the character creation of her Dracthyr to that statue. While eating melon and combing her hair with a toothbrush.

Nothing against a black one but I’ve seen a lot of black Dracthyr. Try to go for a color/pattern you aren’t seeing lots of!

Here is my dwaggin

Are you making it based off of a dragon flight? If so, just go with whichever flight you like the best. If not, just make whatever. It’s your Dracthyr.

I made mine with the headcanon that my Dracthyr was related to Alexstrasza and Korialstrasz. My headcanon is that Netharion couldn’t just make them “poof” out of thin air and needed some DNA from actual Aspect broods, hench the different color Dracthyr, so he borrowed the contents from cracked eggshells in his little experiment and mine was from one of Alexstraszas and Korialstrasz’s clutch.

If we could make more, I’d probably make one from each flight including Twilight and possibly Infinite. But, like all new races, I’d end up deleting most of them over time since the talent trees don’t allow them to be all that unique. If we were at least allowed to alter spell colors and the type of elemental damage, I could play it off as different dragon flights even if it was the same spells with a different coat of paint.

EDIT: I already know that my name should have an “s” before the “z” but Blizz’s limited naming doesn’t allow even one extra letter, so I left out the “s” because it’s the “z” I pronounce more when saying my name.

EDIT#2: Yeah, Korialstrasz probably wasn’t even around than, but I can work on my headcanon later, lol.

I made mine black like the colour of my soul.

1 Like

Oh cool. You named yours after Krasus. He is one of my favs. He is my fav dragon. Read about him in the books.

1 Like

Yeah, he is my favorite dragon and I miss his character. I thought he was well written and I liked his relationship with Alexstrasza so I had to name my Dracthyr as a female homage to him.

1 Like

I really like dark blue with white armor. Really makes it pop. I have another setup with black scales and gold armor.

Both look so good imo :dracthyr_yay_animated:

pink.

If your dracthyr doesn’t look as obnoxious as possible, did you actually even make a dracthyr?