What class would thr Doom Slayer (Doom franchise) play in WoW?

I was bored and decided to play Doom on my nintendo switch. That got me thinking, what class would he be in a traditional RPG? What dk you guys think? =)

The only class that wields guns. Hunters.

Can Hunters have a pet rabbit?

Frenzied Berzerker if they’re an option, Barbarian if they’re not.

I mean is it even a question? Warrior in WoW classes, Berserker in D&D classes.

They are rage. Brutal, without mercy. But you, you will be worse. Rip and tear until it is done.

He uses any weapon he can get. In the Doom Slayer Testaments, they describe him using a sword.

The gnome hunter starts with a mechanical rabbit.

1 Like

Yeah, but what about a flesh and blood rabbit?

Doomguy had a pet rabbit.

I know but it is close enough.

Gnome Holy Priest with Pink Pigtails

He loves guns.

On Doom 2016 Samuel Hayden says:

“Your affinity for guns is apparent. I’m confident you’ll find something useful there as well.”

Then when you get the BFG-9000 and you fall down, the first thing Doomguy does is to check if the gun is OK.

Doomguy is a gun guy. He can use other weapons, but he is a gun guy.

2 Likes

If that is the case then I’d probably just make him a Demon Hunter and transmog his blades into the mechanical “chainsaw” swords.

Is it not? The question is about a WoW class…so…yes?

Demon Hunter, obviously.

I’ve thought about this alot. Doom being my main single player game and Wow being my main multiplayer game.

Warrior fits as he is rage and while he mainly uses guns he also rips and tears with bare fists, chainsaw, the Doom Blade and Crucible. The Execute can kind of be seen as his glory kills. Arms or Fury spec.

Hunter kind of fits cause of guns and as a Sentinel he had a Wolf pet. Only thing is playing a hunter with a gun is about keeping distance and Doom Slayer usually gets up close and personal for glory kills so I don’t really get a Doom rip and tear feel from this class.

Paladin sort of fits cause his increased strength and speed is divine in nature. Retribution spec obviously.

For mechanics sake I’d say Blood DK fits very well. Gotta kill things to stay alive.

Some would say Demon Hunter but in game he hates relying on demon energy. So thematically it doesn’t make sense but mechanically the spawning of essence when killing stuff SCREAMS glory kills.

Doomslayer would have a pet dog. A cute, small one

Doomguy had a pet bunny called Daisy. She was basically his entire motivation to kill everything he ever killed.

Doomguy even has a painting of himself holding Daisy in his fortress.

https://i.imgur.com/MjYgoig.png

Ah, then I guess I should’ve said he Should move on and get a new pet.

Arcane Mage - they can be like machine gunners…

there are battle pet rabbits I think

3 years too late with that response.

Jeeze, someone call Scholomance up & tell them we’ve found new apprentices.
— Because the necromancy upon this thread is immense. lol