What class has the highest single target dps?

As should every spec in the game. ZM was tuned for people with ~100k HP, doing sub 10k DPS IIRC.

Nowadays, you have 4-5x that much HP, and if you can’t hit 6-8x that damage, it’s not your spec that’s the problem.

1 Like

Have a BM hunter, my main that also went back there at i think ilvl 410 to do the same for resources for an alts leveling gear that got actually downgraded from ilvl 257 gear when i did that stupid upgrade thing,even mt 32 slot bags got nerfed lol, and i blew through those rares like butter.

Sadly, this logic doesn’t work very well because the new gear and changes in legacy scaling have made it take just as long (if not longer) to solo rares. You can’t just run up and 3 hit them.

Because that’s not what you’d expect at this point. You should still be able to do them, as you should be doing the damage of at least 6 level 60 people at this point, even in S2 starter gear.

Personally, if you’re looking to quick-farm older zones I would go with either a MM or BM hunter

Maybe destruction lock? I’m always surprised when I play my lock after playing my fury warrior (single target that is).

Has to be an LSP issue. I’m ilevel 420ish on my pally and have no problem soloing DF rares. No clue why you would be having issues on older content.

1 Like

bm hunter with clefthoof will render you unkillable

1 Like