What class could you never main?

For me

• Monk - Just not into the class fantasy or the gameplay. I’ve tried WW multiple times since MoP and just can ever stick with it. For a martial arts based DPS spec it should be alot more fluid. Also the combo system should be more unique and ESF needs to be re-worked or removed.

• DH - Nothing to do with the class itself. I actually really like Vengeance. I just wish you could be either a Draenei or Orc DH. I don’t like contributing to the Elf overpopulation problem

• Hunter - In theory I really want to like this class but for some reason every time I try to play one I end up getting really bored. Not sure the reason why but I just don’t feel very engaged. Maybe one day I’ll give SV a try but people make it sound like a total mess.

I have a max level priest alt, he is a disc priest and I run LFR on him to keep him geared enough for old content and WQ/roaming but I think priests as a class and a concept are so incredibly boring. Disc is fun and shadow could be fun (but it’s not) and holy is just… if there was a flavor more vanilla than vanilla, it would be holy priest.

rogue, mage, priest, warrior. Have had toons of all classes for years and have every class at 50 but I could never main those.

Demon Hunter, they left a bad taste after the past two expansions

The only best class is a Paladin

1 Like

Monk. Tried multiple times to like it.

2 Likes

-Druid
-Monk
-Priest (currently, not in the past. RIP old disc)

rogue. i love stealth but the feel of the class just isn’t right to me. i’m the same with feral, i don’t like the whole energy thing

Melee DPS. Any of them. Melee just seems like such a miserable experience in this game lol

3 Likes

Any melee kinda sucks imo. Not a fan of melee in any games and usually main healer but for here? You probably can’t get me to try Monk no more. Tried it like 3 times as a healer and hated it.

1 Like

It’s a no from me for Paladins.

Posting on a demon hunter too :thinking:

1 Like

It did not take long for someone to say this and I was waiting for it.
You get a :star: from me, Clark.

1 Like

Ironically this thread and the “rogues are toxic” thread have encouraged me to give Rogue yet another try. Maybe the 17th time is the charm.

Paladin
Monks
Demon Hunters
Druids

… For some reason… I don’t know why.

3 Likes

Mage.

I’ve started a dozen of them. I delete them all to make room for more warriors and paladins.

3 Likes

Priest.

I will never be able to accept that a healer wears cloth in a fantasy game. Healers wear chain or plate and stand next to their allies–not from the distance.

Also Monks.

I won’t play a monk because the only Monk I’ll ever play is a Lizardfolk Monk in D&D or Iksar in EQ.

2 Likes

Warrior. It feels so generic and boring. I don’t really like the sounds of the class, and it has a very boring fantasy attached.

3 Likes

Monk for me. I’ve tried in the past but it just never clicks with me - in any of the specs. I couldn’t even keep people alive with my alt monk in the last headless horseman rotation! It’s bad

1 Like

Pretty much any range dps.

Demon Hunter… I’ve made several and can’t level them past the starter zone.

1 Like