What changes to Equipoise?!

In the march 13 patch notes it says : and changes to the Equipoise…

What changes? I haven’t read anywhere else nor can I google any documented changes to this azerite ability.

Why would you say something like that it’s a stealth nerf and having to patch your game everyday since tuesday speaks loudly to the quality or should I say lack of quality of your current talent.

Looks like you laid off the wrong people to me.

I think there were undocumented changes made when the patch hit that nerfed it but this reverses it.

I’m telling you this is beyond frustrating not even being told what is going on. I mean a game that has rules you can’t even know?

What kind of game, that people consider a game, has hidden rules?

It’s like playing poker and in the middle of the hand I get to secretly say all spades are now hearts and I have a flush.

C’mon blizz your going to lose the last of us if you continue to think it is okay to make changes without posting them.

Ummm… the post above just told you what was going on. Why are we still bent out of shape?

I do find it interesting that people think the game will end when their issue isn’t addressed, instead of a myriad of other potential factors

How many other unposted ‘known issues’ are floating out there? This company might as well go to producing mobile games if they even have the skill for that. They certainly do not have the skill for this game.

It was a screw they’re going to fix. Did you even read the blue post?