What category do off hand items belong in AH?

As the topic states, I am trying to locate off hand items but I am having a hard time finding the proper category. Would someone please clarify?

Thank you
4 Likes
12/20/2010 10:14 PMPosted by Sleengblade
At the bottom of your equipment screen you will have tree boxes. the one of the left is normally your sword the middle a shield if you use one and the box on the right is the one you are asking about. that box the "off hand box" can be used for ranged weapons like a wand or an item that is simply just held and gives powers like to strength or agility, like an orb. Hope that helps.

uh what? This didn't even answer the question.

The question is where is off hand items located in the Auction House?
6 Likes
I believe off-hands are under Armor somewhere. I'm not able to check myself at the moment, but start by looking there. :)
17 Likes
I know they're under the Armor category, which is confusing. Then I think they're under the Miscellaneous subcategory.
6 Likes
12/20/2010 10:24 PMPosted by Cerylia
I believe off-hands are under Armor somewhere. I'm not able to check myself at the moment, but start by looking there. :)

GRATS 81 CATAKYLZM

To the OP, look under Armor > Miscellaneous > Held in Off-Hand
4 Likes
12/21/2010 6:45 AMPosted by Corylyn

GRATS 81 CATAKYLZM

To the OP, look under Armor > Miscellaneous > Held in Off-Hand

Yay, thankies! Got it this weekend, as promised. :D

And I knew there was another category under Armor... listen to teh smart Cory.
a
2 Likes
It is under Armor, Miscellaneous, Held in off-hand

Have a nice day!
2 Likes
Obligatory "exact same answer as 6 years ago" blah blah blah - wow, this was from before Cerylia became an MVP =O

And it looks like she's gotten her hair did too.
08/20/2016 01:17 PMPosted by Rilie

Have a nice day!
It is not... one handed axex maces swords, warglaives, daggers, fist weapons and wands only... not much help
10/29/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Aladyah
08/20/2016 01:17 PMPosted by Rilie

Have a nice day!
It is not... one handed axex maces swords, warglaives, daggers, fist weapons and wands only... not much help

Just because something can be held in the off hand does not make it an offhand item.
Off hand items can only be held in the offhand. They cannot be used in any other slot. Check the AH category mentioned above.

"correcting" an eight year old conversation is pretty pointless.
1 Like

Unfort ilvl in ah only goes up to 131 so if your lookong for something higher your out of luck

Thanks this actually helped!

Posting the same info given when the thread was new - 12 Years Ago?

maybe under armor or weapons

For what it’s worth, I saw (and purchased) an off-hand item of ilvl 229 today (9.2.5). Very helpful when I got an ilvl 249 dagger (considerably higher ilvl than the 229 staff I’d been carrying around — without recognizing it was an agility device and not an INT one). What a difference!

that is cool

Here’s a post from 2010, do I win a necro trophy?