What can we learn from MoP Remix?

After the frog fiasco we’re seeing in MoP Remix I tought of advertising against the pre purchase of TWW, so we could see what’s the next letdown before jumping in.

But then I remembered about the 3 early access days and all of sudden this is now a great idea.

Chances are that If you find something kinda ‘sus’ and farm the hell of It (let’s not use the term exploit, frogs are afraid of It), you’ll problly be Just fine, Blizzard seems really laid back about that kind of stuff these days.

Blizzard should have just left ALL farming methods in the mode, it’s litterally gone in 3 months anyways. Then for next time do the nerf at the START.

2 Likes

I have not bought TWW and likely wont but its mainly because there is no horde in it and blizzard has pivoted away from that side of the franchise… there is more masculinity/power trips to be had.

Despite everything I am very much enjoying MOP remix and would like to see it extended/periodically pop up.

Right now my frustration is around being unable to target the rewards I want namely tusks of manaroth and the heirloom weapons.

I am happy with the grind otherwise.