What bothers me the most about classic

AND THEY MADE THE MARK THEY SET WHICH WAS BEFORE PHASE 2?!!?!?

insert CoD voice

Mission Failed…we’ll get’em next time…

1 Like

Curse my charactor transfer resetting my forum rep. I have a beautiful gif of people carrying a football goal across a field that I can’t post. Can someone with level 3 please post it for me?

Meh, I gave Classic the ol’ college try but I personally didn’t find it fun. The community was as bad as I remember; very elitist and opportunistic.

Power to those who like that but I couldn’t stand it past level 42.

Wanna talk real Classic gaming though; come to the P99 EverQuest Green server. xD

2 Likes

Nice try but sir David still wins :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Funny. Classic in Phase 2 feels more BFA then BFA.

“iT’s JuSt NoStAlGiA gUiSe”

6 Likes

So tell me how many classic characters do you have leveled up to 60 now since you appear to be defending the argument that people all came back because they like slow and tedious leveling.

1 Like

Bold faced LIE! I did not bring back millions. The slight rise in MUA’s proves that is just false. IF classic brought back “Millions” The MUA’s would have been DOUBLED or more that they were the month before it was released, and it came nowhere close. Seeing that i figure theres maybe 2-2.5 million TOPS in retail, their report did not show anything close to “MILLIONS” coming back for classic going by the MUA’s for the months after its release.

Try trolling those facts Pict!

1 Like

One. But I’m sure you’re going to give me an in depth analysis on how I hated the leveling process instead of the fact that I only enjoy playing Hunter :grinning:

I don’t think it’s just nostalgia. I believe that a good chunk of the population genuinely prefers the Vanilla style of WoW with all their heart. I also believe that just as many, if not more, prefer the game as it is today.

Live and let live, different strokes, etc.

1 Like

No I am pretty sure the fact you leveled up just one proofs the point. There is nothing stopping you from making 5 hunters if you liked leveling so much.

1 Like

Oh god this is some next level tryhard of trolling :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Dam I want a piece of the business you own if you consider a 220% (that was said earlier) increase a slight rise

2 Likes

Oh so you are one of those people. Don’t like what I hear = must be trolling.

1 Like

Reading these last few posts, you’re definitely losing in this argument. Just throwing that out there.

My favorite part of this is that you think you get to dictate why I make certain decisions. Are you my shadow? Would explain why you’re so short. And wearing a black mask.

Why the hell would someone level 5 hunters? (I mean I wouldn’t level 1 Hunter but that just me) of he wants a classic Hunter he has one. He gets to raid on it and everything. He enjoyed the Leveling and now it’s done.

I enjoyed going to university so after my degree I did post graduate for a year. Now I’m done though so I’m not doing another bachelors because I liked the first one.

1 Like

Exactly. His argument with 5 hunters is just dumb. It’s pointless to level more than one lmao

So you think that is hard to figure out that people who enjoy doing things tend to repeat them and people who don’t enjoy doing them don’t.

Or are you saying you are ‘special’ and even though you really enjoy leveling you just refrain from doing it.

2 Likes

They can have different professions and be on different servers too. I have 5 hunters on retail…

When i looked at the report, the 2 months following the MUA’s went up 5-6 points, and they were STILL in the 30,s right where retail was the month before with a number of 34.

1 Like