What Be better than a Pirate Mog

Aaarg, well a super Fomo Pirate Mog, ya scabies.

Please hold ye awe for no more than two minutes, lest ye hold up the line.

5 Likes

Congrats on getting it!

However, what would be better than a pirate mog, you ask? Not having to play fortnite to get said mog :dracthyr_lulmao:

10 Likes

Ahoy and avast! What be better than a pirate mog?

Bring able to wreck scurvy scrubs along the way to this treasure! Yarrrr

The first 20 renown is so useless.

They should just cut it in half and only have good stuff

1 Like

The yellow one is better than the red one.
Hopefully they actually add it to the game haha

They should just give everybody who did old content that gave us disguises the cosmetic version of those disguises as mogs. This includes the pirate mog Horde players used while opening the Tiragarde Sound base in BfA.

1 Like

Rewards =/= FOMO

Wtb casual wear so I can go on a shopping spree!

1 Like

I agree. It would be way better.

1 Like

I’m eager to see the yellow (or is it orange? The comments make me nervous) become available. :art::robot:

Its somewhere between the two.

1 Like

So much this, we need cloth gear that looks like clothing, and leather gear that looks like leather clothing we can buy in real life. And slinky chain mail party dresses for hunters.

So tired of leather gear that looks like recycled scrap.

Orangellow

1 Like

hope you meant swabbies, lol

1 Like

I prefer the darker tone. Hmmm gimme my sweet goth pirate :dracthyr_comfy_black:

1 Like

This is already a week old.

2 pirate mogs?

The yellow one looks fine, but I like the black, and the green ones better than the yellow one personally. I think yellow is my least favorite out of all the colors.

Or I’m forgetting a color because I didn’t like it so much. Either one. Lol

The red one is still nice tho, so I’m still gonna get it.

1 Like

They need a 2h version of the Stinkrot 1h mace. I think smacking people with a huge fish would be hilarious.

3 Likes

Phew, at least that relieves me from worrying about being colorblind. For now. :robot::sweat_drops:

It is a neat shade although something is bothering with the purple feather. :robot::thought_balloon:

That green(?) outfit looks perfect. Almost like it came from an npc. :robot::+1:

I only like the yellow because of my limbs. :robot:

3 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking they’d match your mechagnome gold pretty nicely too

1 Like