What are your favourite "cute" transmogs that can actually be used all year long?

Everytime I look up and find a pretty transmog I look it up on Wowhead only to discover it can be used during certain festivals, which I quite frankly find rather stupid. So I was wondering what some of y’alls personal favourites were.

2 Likes

I will look over some of my mogs later and see what I have that might fit in the cute category.

Not feeling well tonight, so calling it an early night.

2 Likes

If you roll a vulpera, everything looks cute! :blush: Are you looking for a particular armor type (like leather for your rogue) or just anything that is pretty and/or cute for any class?

I hope you are feeling better, Kyzera!

3 Likes

idk about everything looking cute, I don’t think I look cute (or do I? :open_mouth: )

2 Likes

Of course you do! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rawr, but this xmog I use for her all the time because it looks neat and I get whispers about it when I log onto my shamans. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It is very neat! Still fierce looking, even though it’s cute haha.

I like that the latest patch included a lot of covenant transmog that is not armor-specific. The venthyr and kyrian sets are quite pretty. I use the venthyr robes on my vulpera shaman, mainly so I match my questing partner (a vulpera rogue) who is venthyr and wears one of the new armor sets, too. I added the murloc backpack to hide my shield and I think it adds to the cuteness.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Here are some mogs that Kyzera uses, not sure how “cute” they would be considered though.

I’m a Pirate, ARRR!

Shipwreck survivor

Pretty in pink

Regal in blue

Glacially blue

1 Like

Also, you are welcome to peruse all my characters (there are many, lol) and look at their various transmogs if you wish.

I have the links under the spoiler tags so as to condense the post better. So just click them to expand them out.

DRUIDS

Darkfere - Troll
Dei - Worgen
Lyssae - Night Elf
Jonathon - Kul Tiran
Chloe - Highmountain Tauren
Kumojo - Zandalari Troll
Serepa - Tauren

WARLOCKS

Kyzera - Blood Elf
Serenity - Nightborne
Jelie - Mechagnome

HUNTERS

Nyrze - Worgen
Sandra - Gnome
Lexy - Goblin
Kikawa - Vulpera
Tabara - Mag’har Orc

DEATH KNIGHTS

Maynes - Undead
Seraphine - Draenei
Verassa - Night Elf

DEMON HUNTERS

Siara - Blood Elf
Erissa - Blood Elf
Prudence - Night Elf

PALADINS

Elini - Draenei
Kuldi - Tauren
Kramir - Lightforged Draenei
Kelye - Human
Syraenas - Blood Elf
Janoh - Zandalari Troll
Sascha - Dark Iron Dwarf

ROGUES

Saldora - Blood Elf
Pirette - Blood Elf

SHAMANS

Tsaki - Orc
Fawn - Dwarf

MAGES

Faelian - Worgen
Leeria - Pandaren

MONKS

Saem - Pandaren
Ka - Human
Doba - Orc
Karassa - Blood Elf
Neeohh - Tauren

PRIESTS

Asarigrace - Gnome
Patience - Void Elf
Akupunkture - Undead

WARRIORS

Razbre - Troll
Lyndry - Gnome
Elisabeth - Lightforged Draenei

1 Like

I totally forgot about this forum post somehow - and I am kinda working on vulpera, but my main is alliance and that’s were all my guild and friends are so it’s slow going lol - and pretty much anything. At this point i have an alt for ever armour type except plate so…

1 Like