What are you spending your bullion on this week?

I think I’ll go for the fancy hunter gun

1 Like

Mandatory Fyr’alath upgrade, though I already got a 528 2h, so maybe it’ll be cheaper on the Flightstone coffers.

Kinda sucks not having much of a tier set in S4, though.

1 Like

agreed regarding the lack of tier stuff…

A trinket, or neck.

Probably a trinket. I got lucky with Tier and a weapon upgrade but the trinkets I am rocking are just horrible and I only put them on for ilvl.

My guides all say the Ominous Chromatic Essence trinket :man_shrugging:

If you’re a Hunter and don’t get the Raszageth bow, then you’ll be wasting your bullions.

I think I have to agree.

I’m a little surprised my intuition matches most anyone’s BIS lists (because I’m terrible at even informal theorycrafting) but that weapon simply looks too good to pass up.

You mean bow? Right…

Right?!??!?!

2 Likes

Neltharion’s Call to Dominance or Ominous Chromatic Essence is probably the only option for raid and M+. All dungeon trinkets are 100% worthless for Enhancement Shaman.

Probably the Nelth trinket, but I’m going to wait to see if I happen to luck into winning it from the raid this week or next week’s vault first.

I’m surprised Rashoks Molten Heart isn’t rated higher, I guess it did eat some nerfs.

Yeah, I’m glad I checked with people. That and the AoE trinket from the last raid were what I was going to get. lol

i bought the nymue staff. bullion well spent!

On my mage i will buy nymue staff and on my main= Aug i will buy the legendary upgrade item :slight_smile:

i made my legendary a little bigger.

Rashok is still top tier despite the insane nerfs they did to it but mostly because of the buffs to other people now.

Broodkeeper, Blossom, the rare trinket from first boss on Aberus is all top tier too.

I bought the Neltharax bow on my main and just need 10 more crests to upgrade it to 535.

1 Like

I bought the scale of awakening and upgraded my axe to 535.

2 Likes

got the mythic Seismostaff for the first week…really considering getting the Raid finder one this week…but we’ll see…might get lucky!
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: