What are you playing in season 4

I will dusting off my Hpriest. I tried to fight it.

I was also thinking of trying outlaw rogue for some 2v2 LFG action. I have some lag issues due to my location so I am not sure if that is a good idea.

Hpriest, maybe Hpal too if I have time/am having fun.

Hoping my spec feels better in wotlk than retail and then maybe pushing glad on retail with my unflappable mental

If I can find a suitable cutlass and eyepatch I’ll try the C tier spec (low representation) spec known as Outlaw.

4 Likes

Probably won’t bother with season 4 unless some nerfs/buffs happen to shake up the meta. Just not interesting to play currently.

Gonna be a blessing of summer hpal?

Truly an innovator. You should be a real chad and play venthyr or necro too.

a different game

2 Likes

One vampire pirate fox coming right up. :bat:

I really hope that they’ve got something nifty in the works because another 3-4 months of more or less the same plus Timewalking raids isn’t what I’d think of as overwhelming compelling.

1 Like

damn bro, respect to the people who make rogue work. truly a high brain power spec.

10 Likes

Would really just depend on if it was the only viable option. I actually really, really like big hammer necro build–it’s super fun to HoJ/rep something then wings and do 80k dmg as a healer in 3 seconds. Lol

It’s the only viable build if you like pressing it on your pet dk/rogue/ww/fury/mm then stepping out to fix a cup of tea and coming back to +15

1 Like

Legendary. You’re gonna single handedly make all the outlaw rogues wonder if the venthyrs actually viable or not.

I think it’ll just be very barebones til they can get a pre patch out. Might try my hand at getting KSM mount instead of pvping.

I don’t play it but my hpal friend told me summer actually sucks really bad if you’re trying to heal with it. You just play it to try for a meme kill or leave which is why everyones still necro most of the time.

Saw a chad hpal who used it on a night fae spriest at 1800. Didn’t go well for him.

1 Like

People complain for a few days and get this. Imagine if they made the season 4 drake a crazy shade of purple or covered it with lights or something.

The Bronze drake just looks so drab AND they never fixed the tabards.

It’s a shame they didn’t atleast fix the visuals for the glad drakes. The models so great and it’d be such a simple fix that’d really elevate it.

Personally it’s my 2nd favorite behind this seasons mount but the colors overall for the glad mounts this expan really lack imagination. Where’s the white/orange mounts? Why are they all so dark and lame? Honestly they need to look at doing more glad mounts like the MOP and legion ones.

Yeah it’s lame they never bothered to fix it. Such a lazy thing to mess up.

They still also have a bugged animation (delayed takeoff hover thing), but the reused vfx from Sinful on all the other drakes looks so off in certain lightning. The elementals also had the wrong vfx until recently, so I wonder if it’s something they have in the files and just haven’t enabled.

Like, they might’ve taken the sinful drake as their starting point for the other dragons then swapped the texture without actually changing the model/vfx.

1 Like

I think this is what they do with all the recolors. It’s disappointing but what can you do? Blizzard is just a multi dollar company.

enh. i just dont find other specs/classes as fun except maybe rogue.

My final hope that it got complained about enough by the masses to receive complaints was if they implemented an unarmored version as they have with all other gladiator mounts (well, aside from the “HD” protos of BFA).

Unsure if they had no intentions to or if it was cut from like a maw patch.

Rdruid as usual can’t be bothered with anything else especially when some sort of grinding is involved again.

Nothing if changes don’t happen. Looks like they are throwing all their people into DF content and not fixing this one. I’ve been playing smite and destiny 2 past 2 weeks lol.

tbh there’s a good chance i won’t be playing at all unless someone hits me up
guilds not gonna be raiding
all my pvp buds have basically quit
xpacs kinda lame now

probably going to be vibin’ till df, watching the talent tree changes bounce around deciding what ill be dedicating to/if i switch off my survival hunts