What are you most excited for about today's patch?

Vulpera likely top the list with having a new set of mounts to try to obtain.

2 Likes

You should probably unsub then. This game has gone downhill since WOD, it’s not getting better lol.

To see the downloading bar completed.

Vulpera :fox_face:

2 Likes

Unlock Vulpera
Roll a Vulpera monk
Deck it out in full looms
Faction change my 120 rogue to Vulpera
Faction change my 120 monk to Vulpera
Start leveling my fresh monk (for the racial armor)

Dunno when I’ll get around to doing the cloak and invasions etc. Eventually I guess, but not in any rush TBH.

1 Like

Queue up for mechagon and get the final requirement for mechagnomes!

6 Likes

Legendary mogs, and content I like having content to play.

1 Like

I’m just saying… seeing your wrinkly butt trying to hang out with a bunch of teenagers on spring break is a little weird and creepy. At least you made Carson Daly seem normal.

1 Like

Do you still report? What does Kurt Loder do now in this day and age?

I don’t even know what MTV does anymore if I’m being honest… last I heard they tried to come up with their own high fantasy TV show to cash in on the GoT craze.

I’m looking forward to the new raid.

I’m not looking forward to Mechagnomes. Who thought they would be a good idea? They look terrible without their racial armor.

I’m excited about the actual content. You know, the new questlines, characters, battles, in other words the real game. All that fluff with transmogs and new DK’s and even new allied races does not interest me. Mechagnomes? Yukk. The Vulpera might be okay. On a spit over a fire that is. Bring on Wrathion, the cloak quests, the Visions, and all the other actual content.

2 Likes

Vulpera
Allied Death Knights
The Vale!!
Taking a trip to Tentacle-Land

2 Likes

Essence changes that will finally let me get some essences on horde toons. New raid.

2 Likes

Buying the island chests for 175 dubs and knocking out the horrible RNG mounts tied to islands so I never have to run them ever again.

4 Likes

Being able to gear up solo. Horrific Visions sound amazing.

6 Likes

Probably the new corruption gear, seems like a cool concept!

1 Like

Mostly Vulpera, I would be for mechagnomes but I don’t really play alliance that much and don’t feel like grinding to unlock em. New raid looks kinda cool too, will probably run that a few times on LFR. On the fence about assaults, I don’t really like solo content with tanky mobs. I don’t like tanky mobs that much in any content really. Feels like I’m beating on a sack of sturdy potatoes.

4 Likes
  • New mounts
  • Working on a new Legendary
  • Wrathions Backpack
  • Vulpera
  • Probably make a new DK too.
3 Likes

New raid, new M+ affix, and pushing the most difficult Visions I can when my cloak is high enough.

The title and mount for timing +15s this season is a great incentive for my friends and me to get in there and get to work. Our interest this entire expansion has been lukewarm at best, but having goals in sight is super helpful.

1 Like

New quests and whatnot. Don’t care about the cosmetic fluff.

2 Likes