What are you most excited for about today's patch?

My mage is going to be using his Legendary Blue Dragonflight staff from Firelands.

Actual Legendaries can be used as transmog appearances now.

2 Likes

There’s something satisfying about turning in 16 paragons for the neck boost.

Aside from that, the AH overhaul which includes the mailbox size increase and refresh time reduction. So much less time spent waiting on mailbox refreshes now.

3 Likes

Ok but does that include our Artifact weapons from Legion, because that would be awesome!

Vulpera. Just Vulpera.

3 Likes

but that’s a positive thing for him. Positivity is a relative concept.

I have to put in a second thing, because I didn’t see anyone mention it above… the raid… OMG the raid bosses look absolutely amazing.

From what I’ve seen in previews and from people running them in beta, they look to have a great scaling of difficulty as you progress, options of which boss to do when, and even some never-before-seen mechanics!

3 Likes

It’s what he does in every topic he posts in. He just trolls. If you see a topless, beardless, short haired Male NE named after an elderly male who was way to old and out of touch to be an MTV correspondent but still was… you just ignore him.

3 Likes

You can already use those appearances on any weapon.

If you’re talking about whether you can equip your legion artifact and transmog over it with a legendary? (Say, for an alt) I don’t know. I would assume so, as long as you can transmog an artifact normally.

Lmao. Thanks for the heads up.

-Panda and Void Elf DKs.
-Vulpera.
-The restoration of the Vale to its former glory.

1 Like

Mounts, especially the Alpacas, even though they don’t have a wagon attached they are pretty sweet.

The new races are cool as well.

Oh and death knights for allied races is pretty cool too.

2 Likes

mostly the new content and the new AH. I don’t really care about the allied races.

1 Like

This so much.

7 Likes

As far as I know Artifact weapons do not show up under appearances last I checked. (I could be wrong)I know you can transmog the artifact weapon to something else but I want to transmog my existing weapon into the artifact. Imagine a a shammy walking around with Doom Hammer! (again)

I guess I will have my answer tonight when I get home providing the servers are up.

2 Likes

They really don’t look good though ? It’s kind of sad that bwl is more content than 8.3 will ever be.

1 Like

Truthfully if the Dk Allied races really is happening, Im going to add a Mag’har DK to my roster

1 Like

In the transmog page, go to the little drop down menu that lets you select the different type of weapon (2h Sword, Staff, Polearm Ect…) and in there it will say “Legion Artifact” select that and a new menu comes up.

4 Likes

Really? Well damn it all to hell! Thank you kind sir!

6 Likes

For me, story. Going to go through that first before anything else on my Alliance, then hop over Horde side and do it again to see both sides.

After that, pet dungeon!

2 Likes

Woah let’s not be agephobic now, no need to get discriminatory just because you disagree with my views.