What Are You Listening To?!

I’ve been working on a playlist for an upcoming character & stumbled upon this song and it’s just :clap::wolf::clap: I consider it my worgen’s ‘Nathanos sucks’ anthem.

1 Like

I’m at work but the QC lab here is basically under my control insert evil laughter here so I can play what I like, so:

Did yall know this was a thing?

1 Like

My favorite genre is putting two otherwise completely unrelated genres together.

Also,

1 Like
3 Likes

Two posh brits play The Forest and get really angry at a certain sausage monster.

Sounds like my first wife. Could never do anything right with her.

Seriously though, I have never played that game. This situation is now akin to my real life - a poor boy from the South who ended up in the city. I am confused, but with Google, will find my way.

You have taught me something today, Ellivara.

E: Hol’ up. Does this thing fly?

1 Like

Are you talking about the Meanie Weenie? Yes, it does fly. It’s actually incredibly weak - vulnerable to the slingshot, does low damage, but its main purpose is to troll people who play the game to build things. It can destroy… -anything-, destroyable, basically instantly, and doesn’t care about traps in the slightest.

1 Like

LOL, I love it.

1 Like

I hate it! It’s cruel and unusual. Worse even than creepers.

At least you can disable building destruction so you can’t have potentially weeks worth of work ruined by the almighty oscar meyer weiner.

1 Like

“Are you -really- judging my appearance?! You look disgusting! You have an actual skull on your face and you have an eye over your right nipple!”

Now you sound like my first wife after we got divorced.

Now, this is what I’m listening to in my brain. Her saying this.

Wow, and it’s only 0747 EST!

1 Like

This made me want to listen to the Nippon Marathon soundtrack. I don’t know why. But I am now.

Fantastic little game to fart around on if you like having fun.

Also managed to stumble upon this blast from the past:

I played thisbgame soooooo much when I was younger.

2 Likes

Why can I only like this once? I loved the poop out of this game but got stuck on some boss that I can’t remember and I never made my way back to it.

This makes me want to.

There are 4 games that, if remade, would make me consider buying a console.

Blood Omen
Soul Reaver
Final Fantasy 8
Legend of Dragoon.

2 Likes

I was responding to you on my mobile about how those games are tight and forgot to like, unreply(?) to you on my PC. I hope you like Stan Bush.