What Are You Listening To?!

Heard this in the background of Legion on FX. Hopeless AF.

1 Like

Useless information about punk from an idiot, but still 100% firme, and what im listening to right now.

After almost 40 years this is still relevant (imho).

The original members of BR founded Los Angeles Death Squad, a multi-racial punk gang to fight against Venice Suicidals, who at the time (1981) were brutally violent towards non-Suis.

Propaghandi was one of the few punk bands in the 80’s (besides DK’s, Anti-Schism, Crass, etc.) who advocated a direct opposition to homophobia, animal cruelty, violence towards women, fascism, and basically every type of ism and ist.
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Its leg day at the gym so metal is in order

2 Likes
1 Like

E:

2 Likes

I’m old and this never gets old, IMO.

2 Likes

Saw them open for Black Sabbath forever ago and they finally dropped an album this year.

1 Like

I’ve gone full 80s on myself.

3 Likes

Awesome contribution to the Nardcore scene

More Nardcore

Love me some RP!
1 Like

I’ve mostly been listening to audiobooks… blazed through everything HP Lovecraft put out. I’ve gone through all of GRRM’s stuff. Listened to Thrawn and Tarkin’s books. Just finished the Kingkiller Chronicles. So, now I’m just sitting here what else there is. I’ve poured through every zombie book open to me as well, so…

5 Likes
1 Like

Dem beats:

In between my Chinese audio courses I’ve been listening to Kizu. Human Error is not my most favourite release by them but I’m excited to see them in Taiwan :taiwan::metal: