What Are You Listening To?!

1 Like
1 Like

For the Tidesage in your life.

1 Like
3 Likes

Soundcloud gave me a pretty good recommendation.

1 Like

Now this!

I didn’t think they could make eScape better but then they went and made The Twinning. Well played, Square

2 Likes

Does it count as “listening” if you just have Bulls on Parade by Rage Against the Machine and Compton by Kendrick Lamar stuck in your head?

1 Like

I would say it does cuz those are headtunes.

Now I need to listen to some RATM. Bulls on Parade was one of my favorite drum songs in Rock Band lol

I quite possibly may have linked this already, I honestly don’t remember and I can’t be bothered to scroll up. But I’m listening to it again right now because I’m depressed and it is very healing.

1 Like
1 Like

It would be okay even if you did post it before. I want to know what you beauties are bumpin, and you can definitely listen to a song more than once.

I hope you’re feeling a bit happier today.

1 Like

Azealia Banks - Treasure Island

10 Years, some hard times and I have not heard ONE song in which her voice or the track weren’t able to sweep me away from myself. If you haven’t heard of her, the music is gonna blow you away just as much as her voice.

“Missing it” is a symptom of PTSD and that sh*t you posted makes those the people you’re pretending to be cringe so hard it gives them a higher disability rating.

2 Likes