What are you listening to now? V5

This came up, and I thought I had posted it here recently, but I scrolled back a bit, and I guess not.

Anyway, nice chilled out tune:

1 Like
1 Like

/giggle
/dance
1 Like
5 Likes

this is how i feel after questing all day in classic

1 Like
1 Like

Been a fan of Elastic Band for a long time. These guys are great, with their wonky keyboard sounds. They’re from Spain, and despite not speaking any English (at least at the time they recorded this album, Boogie Beach Days), dude sings every song in English anyway.

Not the English translation of Spanish lyrics - just various English words and phrases, because he liked the way it sounded.

The first verse of Kind of Girl goes:

She’s that kind of a girl, come inside to demand, boy.
Who when it turns some heritage stealin’, a bird ought to know.
You’re feelin’ a whole shocky locky chair (?), just wait for me, to deepen.
This song, yet, yet, yes, is gonna take you higher.

At least, those are the words I hear, LOL. Despite not making much sense, it works. In a weird way. Love these guys.

This is a sweet little tune, planning on listening to it when Cthulhu takes the Earth.

1 Like

Been digging this new artist I found, Kidnap. Their music has a nice, deep vibe to it. Great vocals and xylophone (yeah) on “Start Again,” and the violin on “Sea Breeze” is beautiful.

Cool videos, too.

First up on random today:

And might I recommend Magical Mystery Tour (the film) as an excellent, hour-long distraction, especially enjoyable after a beer or a (legal, of course) smoke.

1 Like
1 Like

there’s an mp3 on my pc that’s just called “mmm slurms” and this is what it is

3 Likes