What are you listening to now? V5

3 Likes

this is what it’s like to go beyond paladin

2 Likes
1 Like

Summery, jazzy, chillout vibes from Flamingosis with his single “Great Hair”, part two of the “Floating Free” series. Still free to download (along with a bunch of his other work) on SoundCloud:

https://soundcloud.com/flamingosis

Tom Misch fits into this vibe perfectly as well:

Tom Misch - Never Moved

1 Like
1 Like

Time for K-rock!

I love Ella so much. I was born way, way too late. Woulda loved to have been around when this was top of the charts (1943).

That cat was raised on loco weed. :crazy_face:

1 Like
2 Likes

Just a beautiful tune, no insight to share on this one LOL :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I love dude’s voice, that’s about it. Simple production makes for an excellent song.

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Eluveitie/Wintersun/Varg was the best show I’ve ever seen in my entire life.

Saw them in St. Paul Minnesota and it snowed 12 inches that day up there. Absolutely beast

1 Like
1 Like

Naked Funk - Midnight Calling

I’m not too impressed by this dubious “Official Music Video,” LOL, but my apologies to the filmmakers if it actually is.

My link starts at when the song starts, but if you want some of that awesome, awesome acting, you can rewind to the beginning! :grimacing:

The Mushroom Jazz series is quite a great one. Here’s volume one, which this track is taken from (or, on which this track was included, I guess.)

3 Likes

(After landing her Dirigible Airship outside, Ms. Sigs strolls in, grinning happily
)

“I CANZ FLY NOW!!!”
/proud grin

/happy dance
1 Like

/unstealths

/vanish
/wicked giggle
3 Likes