2 Likes
3 Likes

An oldie but goodie :slight_smile:

2 Likes
4 Likes

On my Spotify playlist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF9xovpVA04

1 Like

My music taste comprises of a lot of Within Temptation, Carrie Underwood and Jazz music.

I also listen to Lacuna Coil, Epica, Lana Del Rey, Tarja Turunen, Ariana Grande, Michael Buble, The Corrs and a truck ton of contemporary country music (i.e. not real country) like Dan and Shay, Dustin Lynch, Luke Bryan, etc. I suppose you could say I listen to a bit of everything but I do like a certain ‘sound’ or ‘style’ if will.

Whatever genre of music I listen to has to have that element or that ‘thing’ which I can’t really pinpoint whether it’s classical, jazz, rock, goth-esque, county pop / rock, etc. It has to have that beautiful, calming quality often accompanied by climactic, cathartic crescendos.

Music critique aside, I’m currently listening to Melanie Martinez’ ‘Milk and Cookies’, ‘Cry Baby’ and ‘Gingerbread Man’.

1 Like

I shared this on a wow character theme song post recently, but its kind of catchy. I’m not sure why youtube recommended me Mongolian biker gang folk rock, but it really grew on me.

3 Likes

I was always a bigger fan of Backstreet Boys over N’Sync. Couldn’t really tell you why, since all the boy bands sounded the same, but that’s the way it goes sometimes. Anyway, cool remix.

1 Like

doing my playlist tonight with some Neil Diamond and Johnny Cash

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes