What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

been a while since I heard some Kansas :smiley:

3 Likes

“Got new head gear, been jumping around youtube, enjoying them.”
/giggle

/dance

2 Likes

Another good mix, thanks :smiley:

1 Like

it’s all good moving on to gw2. thanks for the comment

2 Likes

Not a problem! Mixing up the games is a good thing and WoW is in that pre expansion lull. Best of luck! :smiling_face:

Edit: post needed music so…
Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks

1 Like

“Hey Surfy! When you see this, check your BT.”

/giggle
/dance

2 Likes

Cyndi, listening to what you play is like the soundtrack to my childhood. You dig the same music, same bands, same songs even that my mom used to play all day long when I was a kid. It’s cool to remember those days.

Though my love of Donovan is straight from my dad. Donovan and the Stones. Definitely dad.

:white_medium_small_square: :white_medium_small_square: :white_medium_small_square:

And on a different note:

1 Like

Me listening to Big Wreck for the first time, five minutes ago:

:open_mouth:

Never heard of them, loving the tunes you posted. Always great to discover new music - highlight of my day for sure.

1 Like

You’ve probably heard one of the following before…

Glad to turn you on to them. Ian is probably the best (IMO) musician to come out of Canada. I had the pleasure of seeing them live once, a loooooong time ago and it was one helluva show!

1 Like

I am not sure; honestly I never heard of them before today but perhaps heard one of their songs on the radio (maybe?) back in the day.

I’ve bought their first two albums now and am listening to them. They remind me of 90s groups like Soul Asylum, Soundgarden at times, STP at times, maybe a bit of Radiohead-esque vibes. But certainly their own unique thing. Excellent!

Thanks again.

(And so far, “How Would You Know” is my fave. :+1: :+1:)

You’ll definitely get your money’s worth with them. One of the rare bands that kicks out banger after banger. Definitely helped me get through this pandemic so far lol.

On another note, here’s a smooth tune I came across the other day from a youtube suggestion…

Been listening to that a lot, reminds me of the 80’s 90’s pop kinda stuff.

1 Like

Level 42 & Marcus Miller meets Stevie Wonder mixed with additional prog rock/jazz fusion virtuosic musicianship

Heard this today and the lyrical substance and awesome vocal phrasing really got to me

And if you ever wondered where most of the Fleetwood Mac sound came from, this is before they were part of Christie, John and Mick’s band:

1 Like
1 Like

DrDisrespect - Alleyways