What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

This one?

Never heard of it but when I searched for “old song cave men get stuck they eat each other,” this is what I got. RIP my search history. :rofl: :joy:

Edit: Hey, that was written by Rupert Holmes! Interesting wiki on it. Apparently he wrote it with intentions of getting it “banned from radio” to boost sales. After it already charted and the censors got their underwear in a twist over the cannibal theme, he tried to claim that Timothy was a mule, not a man. LOL!

My favorite Rupert:

1 Like

Ridiculously catchy old Sonny J track. Awesome video too - not only do the people look like they’re having a lot of fun, but the style reminds me of being a kid. “Home movies,” (as we used to call them back in the day, LOL!) pretty much always looked like this square with crappy quality and round corners. Aside from that, it’s so dripping with '70s I can taste it.

:smiley:

"OH MY GODS!!! YOU FOUND IT!!!"
/ecstatically happy dance

“I have searched, even tried what you did, no luck.”

“THANK YOU BREAKBEAT!!!”
/running pounce
/huggle
/cookie
/big grateful grin
/dance

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Bonus

1 Like

I actually like this version almost as much as the original. The movie doesn’t look half bad either. :smiling_face:
Sweet Dreams - Emily Browning

2 Likes

edit…I didn’t realize it had that splash image…fixed

Here we go, lets try this-a one:

1 Like

Have done this myself. Find video, looks like an album cover or something… cool… ok yeah this looks fine to post on the forums–WHOA WAIT THATS NOT GONNA WORK.

:rofl:

Edit: BTW I like Sick Day, that’s a dope track.

1 Like

Troof brother xD I was like omfg its anime p*rn! Deleted

1 Like

Something brand new:

1 Like

Something a bit old:

2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Love this!
Jetman Dubai : Young Feathers 4K

Keeping with the theme of flying and fun.
Marshmello -FLY

Marshmello -Alone

3 Likes
4 Likes

the average saturday around here

2 Likes
2 Likes