What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

good night folks :smiley:

4 Likes

Excellent Queen tracks. :+1: :+1:

Funny (or not so, depending on your point of view) anecdote about “Who Wants to Live Forever,” for me anyway:

I was up very early on the morning of January 17, 1994, here in LA, getting ready for a morning plane flight, listening to Queen. During the final, “…when love must die…,” the house started shaking, and we proceeded to have a 6.7 quake. Though I still listen to the song (how could you not; it’s amazing :slightly_smiling_face:), that memory is well and truly burnt into my brain. The end of that song makes me feel very, very strange, more than 25 years later, and for what I assume will be the rest of my life. Something deep in there still waits for the walls to start shaking.

OK, ok, enough of my blah blah blah.

Good stuff.

2 Likes

Now that’s some seriously good timing :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, creepily so. :scream:

:white_medium_small_square: :white_medium_small_square:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Buhbli!

:speaker: :notes: :musical_note: :notes: :+1: :+1:

@Emiiko I do love the vibes. And I still have ‘Can’t Breakthrough’ on rotation. :wink: Do you have any other tracks? I’ve heard what’s on your Youtube channel, and didn’t see anything different on your SoundCloud.

Anyway, thanks again!

1 Like

and

1 Like

now this song will pop in my head everytime i see an orc priest lol

3 Likes

One of my all time favorites, almost as much for the story behind it (and the story behind the story) as for the music itself…

Eric Clapton - Layla (the original version)

2 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Wow, that was really groovy! Sort of a Floyd / King Crimson vibe, good stuff. Thanks!

2 Likes

“R.I.P. Charlie Daniels. You will be missed.”
/lights a candle

/sad eyes

4 Likes

“I got an OLD song, from the 60s if I remember correctly, that I have been trying to recall the name of for YEARS. I figure, if anyone can help me find it, YOU guys can. Here goes…”

“It’s a song, about a group of men, who get stuck, in a cave i think, and only one comes out. He can’t remember what happens, but apparently, he ate his friends.”

“Strange song topic, I know, but the song itself was well made, and I would LOVE to hear it again, if I can find it.”

2 Likes
1 Like