What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

either way I fixed it, so no biggie regardless.

2 Likes

“YAY!!!”
/happy grin

1 Like
1 Like

i saw the nier:automata song you posted too, which makes me very happy. that game has probably the best soundtrack of any game for the ps4.

right now, though, it’s drum and bass time

2 Likes

Did you listen to the correct one? The one I linked isn’t the version I listen to. It’s actually only on spotify (weirdly) I typically listen to the entire soundtrack. Quite possibly one of the best games I’ve ever played.

Also I like the song you linked. Super cute.

2 Likes

Was scouring the xbox game pass since I was bored and had nothing better to do. Downloaded this game it was alright, but the intermission/rest area music is a straight vibe instantly added it to my playlist for relaxing music.

1 Like

Let’s Get Wierd! :smile:

3 Likes
2 Likes

had to buy a new mouse today, my old one started doing that double-click thing. very annoying. on the plus side, the scroll wheel on my new mouse can unlock! i never knew how much fun it was!

anyway here’s some depressive suicidal black metal

1 Like

Last time I made you laugh, today I’m going to make you cry

Jane “Nightbirde” Marczewski, a truly inspirational lady, so much talent, sadly lost her battle with cancer this week. May she finally rest in peace knowing how many people she’s touched

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

“I wish I could play this song to the entire world right now.”

“I really do. I want to let it ring from the mountain tops.”

3 Likes

This but true story for many inspiring college grads who wanted to work in Hollywood. :frowning:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I’m going old-school today, bringing out some classic Scat

2 Likes

Young Mick Jagger

2 Likes
1 Like