What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

Renaissance - Mother Russia

3 Likes

Akira the Don & Alan Watts - There Will Be Noise
I’ve been on a serious meaningwave kick for the past year or so. Its helped get me through some incredibly dark times.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Love this old song.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

My favorite Police song

2 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes

Ok, I’m going back into Torghast and try for soul ash again. If I get nothing, I’m quitting this game.

I don’t need this aggravation and illogic. Player’s are right, Shadowlands is crap.

1 Like

“I wish you the best of Luck.”
/hugs

Ok, I got it this time, but that was very unpleasant. I have a few things to do ingame to put closure on this part of the journey, then I’m taking a break. I’ll be back though. I’ll still hang out around the forums though. Maybe I’ll join the voice of those who find shadowlands frustrating.

Just found a fun Elvis video. Still showing people how it’s done five decades later…

3 Likes

I’m having that same kind of experience in SWTOR right now. My character is still in Chapter 2 of the vanilla game but is already over level 60. So when I do Heroic missions instead of getting gear I now get these locked chests that I have to turn in to various NPCs to get unlocked. But the NPCs are in a part of the game that I can’t get to yet - I have to finish the vanilla game, then play through 3 expansions (Rise of the Hutt Cartel, Shadow of Revan, and Knights of the Fallen Empire) before I can start turning them in. Fortunately they stack but I’m going to be banking these things for weeks. And in the meantime I’m cut off from the primary method of upgrading my gear.

When this stuff was new I think this made sense - by the time you got to level 60 you were getting near the end of KotFE anyway. But you level so fast now that the original assumptions behind the game logic no longer apply. I guess you just have to expect a certain amount of that when a game has been out as long as SWTOR, but it’s even more frustrating when you have problems like this occurring within a few months after the content was introduced.

hope it turned out well

1 Like

Marvin Lee Aday, aka Meat Loaf, September 27, 1947 – January 20, 2022, rest in peace and thanks for the legendary music.

4 Likes
1 Like

/sings softly to her self
/dance

7 Likes
1 Like