What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

I used to bartend at an Applebee’s and you would not believe the crazy that happens there on a regular basis

2 Likes

Oh I can believe it, during college I worked at a Round Table Pizza and there was some crazy stuff, especially during closing time. Owners only “real” rules were, don’t piss off the customers, keep the place clean, and if you rip me off, I’ll kill you. :rofl:

3 Likes

my bar manager was dealing coke out of matchbooks to all the suburban mom and dads

1 Like

Love it! Back then, I might have bought some from him! :eyes:

I stopped everything excepting maybe some organic green stuff on the weekends. :crazy_face:

Yeah, we were getting stoned in the outside back of the store and not caring if the boss comes because he didn’t care as long as it’s outside the store so the customers don’t smell it.

…but your boss sounds much more interesting :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

this was early 90’s. he got us all tickets to Nirvana at 1st Ave after it sold out. really nice guy, one of the good ones

2 Likes
2 Likes

Nirvana! Sweet. That’s a very cool human being you had for a boss.

In my earlier rant, I completely forgot about the 90’s!!! Just add a musical awakening during the 90’s to my journey, but that was a time of musical awakening anyway. Very awesome music in the 90’s in all genres.

I drove my friend crazy one day when Heart Shaped Box came out. The line, “Hey wait, I got a new complaint” We would be walking and I would say, “Hey!” and my friend would say, “What?” Then I would say, “Wait”, my friend would say, “why?” I would sing, “I got a new complaint”. I got him a few times that day. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

love 90’s music!

3 Likes

RIP David Berman

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Remember this crazy 90’s video :rofl:

2 Likes