What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

ennio morricone so good

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Yep. Prince killed it. Never realized how good he was on guitar.
Candy really rocked that sax with Pink Floyd as well.

2 Likes

Builds slow into an animation then onto a live song. It’s the opening of a Grateful Dead movie showing them in concert.

3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

One of my favorite Grateful Dead songs. The Wheel.

“Every time that wheel turns round,
You’re bound to cover just a little more ground.”

3 Likes

“A lesson the World needs to learn…”

2 Likes

Highly possible I was at that show. I made it to most of the New Years shows during the 80’s. :slightly_smiling_face:

Was lucky to see them once, Alpine Valley ‘89. Amazing experience

3 Likes

“I met Jerry and Bob when I was only 13 years old.”
/proud grin

“We miss you, St. Jerry!!!”

/old school fluid hippy style dancing
/grin

3 Likes

“I am a Rainbow Family Elder. One of the Original Dinosaur Babies.”
/proud grin

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

That’s pretty cool! I bet it was quite the experience meeting them. :smiley:

1 Like

Definitely tons of fun! I’m not a “Dead Head”, but I do love their shows. I would try and see them on New Years. No better way to spend New Years then at a Dead show. :sunglasses:

edit: I meant I used to try and see them every New Years Eve. I wasn’t suggesting that you see them every year, especially since they are not around anymore as The Grateful Dead. Sometimes I get the context of words mixed up.

2 Likes

“Two of my fave Trivia Facts, about the Grateful Dead, are… 1) Jerry lost the middle finger, of his right hand, as a kid, and still plays guitar like he does. 2) In the Japanese Language, the only translation for Grateful Dead they have is, Happy Ancestors.”
/grin

“About that finger… In 1946, two-thirds of four-year-old Garcia’s right middle finger was cut off by his brother in a wood splitting accident, while the family was vacationing in the Santa Cruz Mountains. Garcia later confessed that he often used it to his advantage in his youth, showing it off to other children in his neighborhood.”

3 Likes