What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

3 Likes

AC :zap:DC - It’s A Long Way To The Top (1975)

Robert Palmer - Looking For Clues (1980)

Eddie Murphy - Party All The Time (1985)

5 Likes

I just got Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap a couple of weeks ago, I love the Bon Scott era. His last album I believe was their first with Mutt Lange (Shania Twain’s ex) as producer, it’s when AC/DC became AC/DC.

5 Likes

ACDC and John Farnham are two artists to have successfully used bagpipes in their rock songs. :grin:

3 Likes

I love the scene in Hot Rod where they’re playing John Farnham and the crowd turns from supportive to riotous. I thought Steve Earle - Copperhead Road but I looked it up and they imitated bagpipes in the intro. Here is the same song with actual bag pipes.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Always been a fan of lo-fi when writing or relaxing. So here is some to start your Saturday off right.

2 Likes

Not really a music video, but educational netherless.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Some stuff on my mind this morning:

And something a bit off the wall and quite ambitious. Ayreon is known for epic concept albums and long-running musical themes. He also explores transhumanism and AI a bunch - so hearing lyrics in binary is something to be expected from him :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

Sarah McLachlan - Drifting

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

I leave y’all with this:

Starlight, can you give me the fame, can you tell me the game, oh starlight?
And starlight, can you give me the fame, can you tell me the game, oh starlight?

Adieu

:kiss:

3 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou waves bye bye, with a tear in her eye.)
/sad face

1 Like

I’m not a sad music person. But this video has some exhilarating type of music that makes you think and feel at the same time. It’s pure relaxation.

1 Like

I hope you find happiness wherever you go.

“I’m not leaving, Breakbeat is. I was just saying bye to him.”

3 Likes