What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

Steve Miller 1982

Men At Work 1981

Hall And Oates 1982

4 Likes

I posted this one last fall but the video I linked to got taken down so here it is again:

Steve Miller - Take The Money & Run

And following up on the previous Yello discussion, here’s a relatively new one with a video that has a vaguely Max Headroom feel.

Yello - Out Of Sight

4 Likes

Actually only watched the first episode of the anime.

1 Like

You will not believe

For us it did

youtu(dot)be/p4rBGdwzGTU

just goose bumps on goose bumps

another one

send me all your gold 
love this

RIP Shock G :frowning_face:

Digital Underground was dope, one of my favorite hip-hop groups back in the day. Them, EPMD, Uncle L 
 used to love all that stuff. I mean, I still do! But in 1991 all of those CDs were definitely in my car LOL.

:blue_square: :brown_square: :green_square: :brown_square: :blue_square:

On a different note:

And I feel like I posted these before, but they hold up to repeat listening. In Visible Silence was one of my favorite albums way back when; also in my car, but for this one it was the tape. :rofl:

1 Like

Put artist and track name in text to make it searchable. Search doesn’t track music/video name.

Miss this track!

Major Lazer & DJ Snake - Lean On (feat. MØ)

Dua Lipa - Levitating Feat. DaBaby (jeonghyeon Remix)

Clannad - Closer to your heart.

Something to believe in.

Newgrange.

SPC ECO - Out In The Cold

SPC ECO - You’re Cold

/giggle
/dance

4 Likes
5 Likes

Sometimes I do, but not always. Depends on whether or not I want to talk about the track itself :slightly_smiling_face: I never really thought about searching here, tbh. My concern over having posted it before was mostly just a bit of a silly joke. If I did, it was many many months or even years back.

1 Like

:blue_square: :brown_square: :green_square: :brown_square: :blue_square:

2 Likes

“I just like to share songs. Never thought anyone would need to ‘search’ for them, when they can just click on the link and listen to them.”
/smile

1 Like

I put the artist & song in mine so I can avoid repeating myself. I could easily post something & then post it again a week later (or even less) if I didn’t check whether I had posted it before (I’ve found myself on the verge of doing that more than once).

I don’t seem to have a problem reposting stuff that others have recently posted (AFAIK).

2 Likes

“If I repeat songs, I repeat songs. If was good enough to listen to once, it’s good enough to listen to again.”
/giggle
/smile

Here’s a blast from the past. All the way back from 1988.

2 Likes

James Taylor - Carry Me On My Way

1 Like