What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

I was listening to this on their anthology CD but the YouTube copy was distorted (copyright?). I found this which better matched the version I was listening to. It’s a beautiful song without all the post processing.

3 Likes

/smile
/dance

/smile

3 Likes
1 Like

FRAG OUT!!!

1 Like

Pffff, the beatles are overrated!

“You play what YOU want to play, and I will play what I want to play.”

“I don’t diss YOUR music, don’t diss MINE.”

4 Likes
4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

“You are just a meanie pants, and your opinion means nothing to me.”

/giggle

/dance

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Still on my Sabaton kick. I’ve had these three on repeat for the past hour or so now.

1 Like
3 Likes

A fair opinion, you may be right. Or wrong. Who knows?

Personally, I find that kind of thing irrelevant. I grow to like and/or love bands because their music does that thing in my head where it makes me feel good and makes me want to listen again and again. That’s really all that matters outside of an academic or scholarly debate over music culture and history.

The level at which some ambiguous “them” rates the band doesn’t matter to me, even if that rating is wrong/over/under what it “should” be. I don’t even know how one would determine that, anyway, given that the appreciation of music is subjective.

So … I love an overrated band! :heart: :blue_heart: :heart: :blue_heart:

OK, cool, now with that out of the way…

Lots of music that gets posted here is over- and under-rated. But that’s cool. I find people’s subjective music taste to be pretty amazing. I even find myself listening to stuff I’d never naturally choose otherwise.

:stuck_out_tongue:

:white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:

My favorite Beatles track:

…aside from the Abbey Road medley:

:white_large_square: :white_large_square: :white_large_square:

And something completely different from the criminally under-rated Röyksopp:

4 Likes
1 Like