What are you gonna do if the next expack fail like BFA or is worse and WoW shutdown?

yeah people started playing it back when AoL was a thing and they sent out all those free install CDs

I want WoW to stay relevant so that when Iā€™m working for blizzard Iā€™ll have lots of people to make happy :sob:

1 Like

id play fortnite and become a doomer

If it happens, I would not be really surprised I would be sad but not surprised!

FFXIV is a good option!
ESO is an option!
There are several other options, although Blizzard sometimes seems to forget about it!

With every deliberately wrong choice, Blizzard makes such an option less unfortunate!

2 Likes

Oooooh trust me mate, donā€™t ever make your job your primary source of validation. That way lies sadness. A cool job is still just a job.

3 Likes
2 Likes

True there others option, but from what i have tried FFXIV is the closest to WoW that i have touched, which is why if WoW somehow shutdown, il be going there.

3 Likes

Your title is assuming that BFA is a failure. Sold tons of copies, interested new systems. I and others are having fun. If say itā€™s fast from a failure.

If I was a game company with a 15 year old games thatā€™s doing as ā€œpoorlyā€ as BFA is Iā€™d be ecstatic.

6 Likes

I said failure because it seems almost everyone is talking on how BFA is bad and they prefer classic or whatever i keep seeing everywhere.

A lot of that is just people trolling. That or its people who have ā€œoneā€ issue with Retail, so bash the entire thing instead of speaking about that one issue.

Continuing subscription fees is where the big money is. If they canā€™t make a game people want to continue to pay for, their profit model will fail.

1 Like

Everquest launched in 1999. Everquest 2 launched in 2004, two weeks before WoW.

And if everyone was talking about jumping off a bridge would you?

1 Like

How new and original.

Itā€™s like this. We pay for what the devs give us. If you donā€™t like something, why pay? I like WoW and BFA why I pay, simply as that. People make too much drama over BFA being bad or this and that about BFA. No one is holding gun to your head, if you donā€™t like, stop paying.

1 Like

Yea thatā€™s what we keep hearing, course itā€™s you we keep hearing it from.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be playing WoW Classic

go play ffxiv, its good story and they just recently launched an expansion in july,my sub expired there so i came back here, i just pay with gold for a month to see the content of the patches, then i finish and wait for the next patch, rinse and repeatn this expansion is not worth staying subbed for more than 1 month each patch, i was totally going to wait till 8.3 dropped but curiosity got the better of me.

1 Like

Move to Final Fantasy and uninstall BNet.

Why is everyone always so negative? Wouldnā€™t it just be a bit brighter in this snake pit forum if instead you asked, ā€œWouldnā€™t it be awesome if the next expansion is the best yet?ā€

Or are you like 90% of all the other posters that post this drivel just for the views and getting equally obnoxious replies?