What are you favorite Ground Only mounts?

I like the coursers. Other than how they run along terrain at laughable angles, they’re very nice looking.

Love that picture. I’m going to imagine you’re there killing new Draenei.

Speaking of which, I use new Midnight on this alt:

1 Like

I like my Swift Zulian Tiger.

btw, how are some of you posting links?
It keeps telling me I don’t have permission.

Thanks!

Nah i’m not one for ganking. I went there because i realized it was the only zone i hadn’t been too since Cata. Once there i decided to take the picture since it looked like the perfect place for it.

Right now, it’s the Captured Kaldorei Nightsaber. I know there’s some Night Elves mad about us taking your cat mount…

But I SWEAR I’m going to take very good care of him! I’m gonna get him those little gravey packets and dried fish snacks that are very stinky. I love him so don’t worry. He’s in good hands.

3 Likes

Trust Levels, it’s a feature of the software they chose to use. Those of us capable of posting links are Trust Level 3. You can read more about that in the following link. Trust Levels are mentioned roughly halfway through that first post.

Trust level 2 can post YouTube and Wowhead links.

1 Like

I do not have any favorite ground mount since I do not need them!
I do not use any!
I only give preference to flying mounts!

Ah, I didn’t realize that. I think after the first several attempts at posting a link and having the forum yell at me, I just enclosed them in the ` and waited until I hit 3 when I knew it would work.

Prestigious Midnight Courser is most likely my favourite ground mount.

I’ve been using Bruce a lot lately too

Let’s see… a few of my fav ground mounts include:

Spectral Tiger
Starcursed Voidstrider
Pureheart Courser
Lucid Nightmare
Wild Dreamrunner
Quel’dorei Steed
Black War Tiger
Winterspring Frostsaber
Swift Zulian Panther

Water walking bugs and my fox.

Raven Lord <3

I favor mechanical mounts by far and wish there were more of them. I adore the Warlord’s Deathwheel with the obnoxious black smog and the fun donut /mountspecial spin. Unfortunately the alliance equivalent isn’t as visually impressive. The plating makes me think I’m riding on a metal cockroach. (A for effort though.)

Truth be told, the one that gets the most use is the original Brewfest Ram. (Not because it’s impossible to get now, but I have always preferred that model over the swift ones.) The saddle has beer icons and Ironforge colors, which is a winning combination for this dwarf.

Need MOAR mechanical mounts though. =D

Definitely an all time favorite of mine. Finishing that epic class mount quest chain back in the day was an experience like no other.

I’ve been saving to buy that one. I already know it’ll be worth every copper.

1 Like

Depends on the Class.
Paladins, the class Rams and Chargers
DK’s that Class Mount.
Otherwise, Garn, one of the WoD Boars, the Pinto (I learned to ride on a paint that was used as a racing horse IRL) or the Worgen racial.

1 Like

I like the little blonde and grey yaks from the vendor in MoP. I know they are common, but I never see anyone on them, and I like they way they run - its not choppy or bouncy.

2 Likes

I’m partial to rams and paladin warhorses.

This is my favorite ram, by far. Really happy I got him.

Would LOVE to get Blackpaw. :heart::heart:

1 Like

I love them!

1 Like

I have gotten more use out of the Spectral Tiger and Azure Water Strider than my other mounts.