What are some of the unwritten rules in WoW?

Never assume a summon is available.

40 Likes

This rule should probably be written down somewhere.

1 Like

If you’re doing world content for achievements and you see a lowbie questing, at least let them tag it first.

23 Likes

A man after my own soul. I do the same thing and have since the day I started playing. I think in the decade + that I’ve played, I’ve only had one or two people go out of their way to res me. It seems to be a rare thing.

If I see someone struggling, no matter the faction, I will help them. If they are Alliance I will try to hold off on my AoE spells until they have tagged everything.

Even in open world PvP. I don’t know if it’s changed but I would even polymorph enemy players so they could heal a bit and give a /hug before taking off.

18 Likes

Stop fighting on the road.

60 Likes

It’s always the hunter’s fault

5 Likes

Never go to Goldshire while on Moon Guard.

18 Likes

No matter what always agree with the Tank.

7 Likes

I’m laughing flashing back to having to go all rogue detective trying to figure out which hunter had AotP on, thanks for that.

Haha XD :ok_hand:

1 Like

Perhaps you could write that one down for people. Because it’s not getting through to anyone.

AFTER FIFTEEN YEARS

28 Likes

Don’t trust the Sword of 1000 Truths to a noob.

12 Likes

Hunter 101, don’t shoot your eye out

1 Like

Never trust a Belf.

cries
10/char

Loot the dog!

9 Likes

This, This, this.

Addition to this, no communication necessary, if you are on a rare mount and someone comes up in front of you and mounts the same mount, they want to play the mount game. You and they should cycle through rare mounts until one can’t match the other. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Do not lust on Jaina until we need to break down the wall.

Please.

Please do not lust.

5 Likes