What are some mounts a Solo player can easily obtain?

Just a solo player here and was wondering if there are any mounts that don’t require a group to get or don’t require grinding horrendously.

1 Like

Gray Kodo.

1 Like

There are some good “easy” youtube videos on which mounts you can"farm" by yourself. Many you can do at level 100 and up. Check out the vids they are helpful

Basically any of the racial mounts. Like horse and gryphon mounts from Stormwind. Not sure if they still require exalted rep though.

A cool mount that you can get if you have 10 gold. :smiley:

1 Like

This is pretty handy (albeit slightly dated) if you’d like to score a few of the older meta achievement mounts.

3 Likes

When I started playing and was able to buy this bad boy (after FINALLY getting 10 gold) I was so freaking excited.

4 Likes

Store mounts or ones you can buy for gold are easy.

1 Like

It all depends on what kind of mounts you’re looking for. I’ve been a mostly solo player (non raider, don’t pvp) for fourteen years and while I don’t have all the mounts I do have a lot.

This is a great website to see what mounts are available, and how you can obtain them.

2 Likes

Just about everything but bfa raid ones for now, depending on luck.

Try: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsicCBcCOiI

And: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv-hRDW5pQs

The vast majority of mounts can be obtained solo. It’s just a matter of dedication.

1 Like

Anything legion related honestly. With the current 100% to rep and the amount of rares on Argus, you can get quite a few mounts there, even from paragon chests and such. Been doing that for a few days now. Reminds me how much better legion was compared to BFA haha. With that said Mechagon is a good place to get some mounts that drop off rares.

1 Like

The grind is dependant on luck. You could get Ashes of Alar or invincible 1st go. But the legion Argus mounts seem pretty easy to get.

The easiest raid mount (I am aware of) to get in game is one for the 3 Drake Achievement in the Obsidian Sanctum. It takes like 5 minutes and you are guaranteed the Twilight Drake.

:cookie:

1 Like

Ember Wyrm from Kara (Legion dungeon) is really damn easy. Especially if youre a DH or Druid.

Class Hall Mounts. All of them.

They are cool looking, unique and easy to obtain. No horrendous grind, just a questline done in a few days.

Some of the most beautiful models are there too.