What are Glimmers used for

Can someone tell me what Glimmers are used for? I have a lot in my bags and don’t know what to do with them.

Proto-pets

1 Like

Ok and how does that work? I click on them but get nothing

You have to have the forge opened. You have to get the patterns, then the mats which are glimmers/lattices/motes.

1 Like

They are used in Zereth Mortis to craft pets once you unlock the pet crafting forge. To do that you use the console where you spend cyphers of the first ones. The console you do pocopoc stuff at.

Here is a complete guide on it.

If you don’t plan on making battle pets, you can sell them on the AH.

1 Like

You should have done the quest that took you to the forge where they are made or did you just aimlessly do the quest lol

Check it out, if you have a bunch of them then you probably have lattices and motes as well. It is a fun thing to do, the new pets looks good and the mounts are unique (a wasp, snail, vombata lol). The interface for the pets and mounts kind of sucks (there is no “unlearned” tab) and you end up bouncing from online information and the game – but I like the little side game a lot.

This will explain it all to you:

2 Likes

They’re for making LIFE.

I think just about every 80’s sci fi movie ever is about how bad of an idea this is.

1 Like

You’re thinking of the lattices. The Glimmers are BoA.

1 Like

DOH. That’s right.