What are all the fixed Warlock skips in Myth+?

I’d watch out. You’re playing a night elf. Might get that racial removed :slight_smile:

looking at top mythic keystones i can see that you have absolutely the evidence for this post. warlocks certainly are in high demand in M+, unlike rogues scoff

Except Rogues and Night Elves as well as simply using a battle rez or mage/hunter can also skip EVERY trash pull that the gateway can. Blizzard needs to either crackdown on ALL skips or simply not touch them.

Except the ToS quoted earlier literally says that using an in-game bug is an exploit.

Being able to go through a wall is a bug. People are using it to their advantage against a timer.

I don’t understand why this is so difficult to figure out.

1 Like

Except you can still just skip all the trash to the first boss anyway. The only difference now is you lose 50 seconds on the timer which is STILL faster than killing it.

How is it a bug if it is allowed for months??? with no bans???

That would take a long time to use battle rez over and over to keep skipping trash. And being stealthed is supposed to get you around mobs. That’s what stealth is for. It’s not using a bug. It’s using an ability.

Demonic gates were never meant to jump through a wall. Big difference.

I don’t see the issue. No one is going to pull that trash pack. You are literally better off suiciding your tank than pulling it. All using the warlock gate did was save the 10 second on a death timer. That is it.

Please show me how many in game bugs get fixed in a timely manner. :roll_eyes:

It was a bug with the wall. You can’t walk through walls. People glitched through with a gate. Gate and glitch get fixed so it doesn’t happen anymore.

Pretty simple.

1 Like

So my next question is DH double jump allowing them to skip all of the Hivemind puzzle and many other things that are glitches per say why hasnt been addressed?

And yet you still skip all the trash on high keys with a death run. Its almost like the nerf didn’t do anything besides take a minute off the timer which means nothing since they added what? 4 minutes? To the timer in the same patch.

Cause they haven’t gotten to it yet on their priority list? I don’t work there. But somehow M+ seems a bit higher on the to do list than a random mount.

Y’all keep using these examples of abilities that are intended. Double jump is intended to get up and around and over things. Stealth is intended to sneak past things.

A demon gate isn’t intended to go through a wall.

But it is still exploiting right?

You can’t warlock gate around every pack either. Warlocks could only have relatively major skips in like 3 dungeons. Rogues ALWAYS have good shroud times in EVERY dungeon while actually bringing good trash damage in all 3 specs.

Bringing a Warlock to Fort Week is pretty much trolling.

I don’t know, is it? You’re supposed to double jump around and over things. That’s what it’s used for.

You’re not supposed to gate through a wall.

Of course it’s exploiting but it’s probably at the bottom of the priority list since it doesn’t actually affect anything

Keep skipping trash? How many skips do you think there were in each dungeon with the gate? You were lucky to get ONE skip. Half the dungeons you had zero benefit to bring the warlock gate. Meanwhile you can still skip a majority of trash packs with either shroud or a battle rez. There is next to no reason to bring warlocks over a Boomkin nowadays because Boomkins bring more utility while maintaining the battle rez. Also they aren’t a liability on trash compared to Aff/Destro.

My point is, stealth and double jump are being used as they are intended: to sneak around and to dump over and around things.

A warlock gate wasn’t intended to take an entire group through what is supposed to be a solid wall.

All it is doing is kicking warlocks out of being useful in keys while further inflating the necessity of rogues or death skips. Warlocks are strictly worse than the likes of moonkins or mages every other week. Skipping ONE trash pack per dungeon is “whatever” when rogues get to skip the SAME trash packs except they usually get to skip 3-4 packs throughout the entirety of the dungeon. The problem right now is that only some skips are considered fair while others are shamed upon when the end result is the exact same. The other issue is that you give up absolutely nothing to bring the biggest offender of skips to the group. Rogues bring skips, have the most interrupts (since they have multiple stuns), and are usually topping meters. Rogue brings everything besides brez/lust and give up absolutely nothing for it. Rogues should at least be in the warlock club of being on the bottom for most of the dungeon since they bring the ability to skip trash packs entirely.

So you want to let them continue to abuse a glitch through a wall just because you don’t think they’re useful outside of that? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Some very odd ways of thinking in this thread. I wonder what y’all did in years past when other classes were mandatory for other things that weren’t glitches.

Anywho, y’all have fun trying to justify the use of a glitch. I’m out for the night. Work calls! :wave: