What are all the fixed Warlock skips in Myth+?

I’ve been discovering mythic+ Warlock skips that no longer work, i.e. Freehold bridge no longer works (going up to skip that big big pack still does).

I think the Vol’kal one in Atal was fixed? I think?

Does anyone have a list of Gateway skips that were hotfix removed?

1 Like

There’s one in Siege

Sounds like another case of…

• Fun detected

Use clever mechanics in an rpg, what do you think this is D&D?

13 Likes

As in still works or was removed? Could you be more specific?

Still works from the last time I ran in siege. Just a simple lock gate. In between the way to Hadal.

Cause y’all didn’t take the intended path the dev’s wanted you to take .

Time is money bro. Less time you play less money for them… so no skipping :rofl:

5 Likes

Noted; thank you

Fun detected? More like exploit detected exploit removed

7 Likes

You have a gateway, you use the gateway in a useful way - E X P L O I T ! ! !

16 Likes

yea i wouldn’t call teleporting through actual walls like the siege portal trick as fun detected. that’s a clear bug

you can tell the 110 alt has never done the dungeon on his main with comments like that

the only other one ive seen is using it to skip trash before volkaal but you can just have a tank death pull that

3 Likes

Do you know how the gateways were being used? They were used to go over walls and circumvent large chunks of dungeons. That is an exploit

6 Likes

So! Cleaver use of game mechanics are what makes the game fun, its Blizzards fault for making people look for clever usage of mechanics to beat timers and get ranks.

1 Like

Using them to cross gaps or go up hills is fine. The problem comes when you have glitched spots where you can throw a portal up through a building or through a wall. The latter is exploiting and should be fixed

4 Likes

You can’t use it to cross gaps though, you’re lucky enough to get it to work on a hill.

it is a gate way, from 1 point to another, no point in a gateway if there is no wall.

Yeah okay you have no clue what you’re talking about. Just stick to unsubscribing like you said you were going to do

3 Likes

I plan to, enjoy playing the game exactly how Blizzard wants.

Okay sounds like a normal game to me. Let me know what other multiplayer game is fine with people exploiting.

5 Likes

It’s only an exploit because of timers, its not effecting you in any other way, no one is killing bosses easier because of a gateway.

Clever use of game play is being removed because of stupid timers.

Whatever you have to tell yourself. Just do us a favor and never develop a game

3 Likes

Demonic gateway:

• Creates a demonic gateway between two locations. Activating the gateway transports the user to the other gateway.

Looks like it was working properly.

2 Likes