What Anime are you watching?

Title explains it. What’re you enjoying now?

I’ve just started The Helpful Fox Senko-san. Which is really sweet.
I’m also enjoying That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime. Eager for the 4th season of My Hero Academia this October. Key the Metal Idol, Gundam Unicorn, Code Geass, and well as some that’re too lewd for the forums but are handy for my server. :wink:

Edit: Almost forgot one of my fav action anime’s, SSSS.Gridman Studio Trigger’s latest awesome entry.

Pokémon, Sailor Moon, Naruto, Lyrical Nanoha and Rock Lee’s Springtime of Youth.

Rock Lee and his Ninja Pals is an fun Naruto Spinoff. The writers of course tried to make a Sasuke Spinoff Manga yet failed with the first volume… They should make an Orochimaru Spinoff(involving more than just the Leaf Village) honestly.

On the topic of Spinoffs: the Lyrical Nanoha Innocents Manga has the Cast visit various places for 1 panel for each place. A shame the developers don’t use those places for inspiration for 4 new Spinoff shows(1 Pirate, 1 Mysterious Ocean, 1 Dino World and 1 Sengoku Japan-esque series) put on Television…

The developers also unfortunately haven’t made the Midchilda TV Shows(in otherwords instances of the A Show Within a Show Trope): Magical Family Lyrical Wolken(which considering it’s about solving mysteries could heavily involve the mysterious ocean setting shown in 1 Panel of Innocent easily…) and Medical Girl Medical Shamal into actual TV Shows.

They would probably do better than Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS, Lyrical Nanoha ViVid, ViVid Strike and Lyrical Nanoha Force all did.

i watch inu-yasha dragon ball z yu-gi-oh yu-yu hakashu

I just wished thay had a anime of wow

2 Likes

If WoW was an anime, I’d like to see it in a Full Metal Alchemist type. Can be silly and hilarious at times and at others do some really dark stuff.

Preferably with Emperor Korthek, Zul, Yazma, Lord Stormsong, Lei Shen, Al’Akir, the Sha Prime and Nefarian as Villains…

Snake Villains? Only the Naga type(human top half and snake bottom half) Snake Villains have ever appeared in Anime(and yes Orochimaru counts as a Naga). Sethrak-style Snake Villains never appear despite how cool they could be.

We need an Emperor Korthek-style Snake Villain in Anime!

1 Like

berserk is about all i watch nowadays

1 Like

None.

I don’t like anime.

2 Likes

Dr. Stone, Demon Slayer and Vinland have my attention at the moment. Tried getting into Fire Force and I do adore the opening but to me it just feels like Soul Eater trying to be like MHA. I also recently watched Parasyte which was really good

2 Likes

None because I’m not some mentally deficient weeb.

I want to watch all of the Ghost in the Shells but I’m not really sure where to begin! I’ve been listening to it’s soundtrack lately and I quite enjoy it.

I’m pretty sure Netflix doesn’t have all the things I need to see…

Other than that I have Myriad Colors Phantom World bout quarter way done. It’s got great artwork, kinda derpy but the opening theme was why I impulse bought the dvd lol

1 Like

Love Berserk.
Currently am watching;
“Made in Abyss”
Cannon Busters
and Full Metal Alchemist

2 Likes

Currently everything on the Toonami block. And also watching Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans.

1 Like

Black Clover as of now. Really solid anime if you don’t mind the main character in the first few episodes.

One piece. Invested so much time in that series.

Really excited for My Hero Academia season 4. Gonna be hype!

2 Likes

None, a grew out of it when I was 10.

It’s just not good.

You might like One Punch Man because it is somewhat of a parody of typical fighting anime. My friends and I have shown one of our other friends who is not into anime ever in his life this series and he enjoyed it.

1 Like

@Skidmark
Made in the Abyss and Full Metal Alchemist? I hope you have some tissues ready for when the tears strike.

@Ltque
PLEASE keep in mind there are anime made for all ages and demographics, not just the Saturday morning (is that still a thing?) Pokemon kids stuff.

I’ve been watching Dr. Stone, Demon Slayer, Cells at Work!, GeGeGe no Kitaro. I tried Berserk but it’s got some CG issues.

2 Likes

This is a really good one.

1 Like

haha. I can’t wait.

1 Like