What animal would you like for a new race in WoW?

Cats.

The inner weeb in me would be delighted.

1 Like

Drakonids. Those spear wielding guys from BWL that are bipedal.

Would they be Jellicle?

2 Likes

“Here, taste this. It’s terrible.”
“No, I don’t want to.”
“No, you have to. Taste it. It tastes like mango, chutney and burnt hair.”
“No, that sounds terrible.”
“TASTE IT!”
“Hey you guys, we better get going.” (Dog starts barking)
“Dog.”
“Dog.”
“Dog.”

You’re right. We do need raccoon people.

2 Likes

I will not confirm nor deny these rumors. Please address further inquiries to the Pride of Kalimdor Waggle Services Department.

1 Like

Well, with the way they plundered the LotR movie for that closing cinematic, I expect that after Shadowlands some bumbling mage is gonna stumble onto a new continent that is still being teraformed by a heretofore undiscovered titan watcher that will get named Fiveecks.

They could look like the HotS Racoons who are servants of Whitemane!

https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/heroes-of-the-storm/23114468/the-scarlet-heist

They racial should be to be uncomfortably sexual yet SWF somehow.

1 Like

D&D
Half dragons
Illithids
Rakshasa

No joke I would totally play a Rum Tum Tugger-esque character if we got cat people

1 Like

That warrants a singing racial. Maybe “Sing a song that buffs your allies for x seconds”

Seriously so many /silly opportunities with Jellicle references.

Leave it to Cats to make me thirsty for a dude dressed up like one lol.

Would worgen become Pollicle then?

Otter people

2 Likes

Well we can’t go with Pekes if they want to have it in china. Since that was the one with the “heathen chinese” line lol

People often forget the casual racism in Cats because of the poems lol

What’s with people making cats racist? /flashbacks to siamese song from Disney.

Beholders.

Horse people, not centaurs but anthropomorphic horses would be good. Would def be an Alliance race for sure.

Heck Germany even does this somewhat with a book series and animated movie called Felidae where a cat was obsessed with making “pure” cats. Good movie tho.

1 Like

Playable or Non-Playable?

For Playable I’d say Saberons, an allied race and cousin of the Worgen. Personally I see them as being the Draenor version of Worgen, another unidentified race from that world who had contracted a Were-cat curse. Given a cure that restored their intelligence by a Draenei or Mag’har Druid and transplanted to Azeroth in similar fashion as the Mag’har. Unlike the Worgen they can’t shift back to their races original form but they do have other gifts. At least that’s my take.

For non-player, I’d go Mouse-people or Rhinos

Goblins? Does WoW have goblins? I’m having a brain fart…