What am I supposed to be doing?

Hi!

Outside of honor and conquest, am I supposed to be doing more? Something with crests? Some sparks of life thee of thing? Trying to get back into the game but can’t find out what I’m supposed to be doing.

1 Like

Do the sparks quest and that will give you 8 trophies that you can use to buy a piece of gear. Then play either 2v2 or shuffle. Those will be easier to get into. Then I would suggest watching a warrior streamer, even if you normally don’t watch twitch because it’s a huge source of information for things like addons etc.

Doing weekly quest will get you sparks that you can use to craft PvP gear. You need 2 of them and we only get like 1 a week. Those you pretty much get naturally. To craft PvP gear you need 1 spark reagent and a PvP trophy that you can get using conquest. You get 2 trophies for free in the first week when you open up your first couple PvP honor boxes that you get from just doing PvP.

There’s not necessarily a lot of things to get started, but there is a lot of things to know, so I suggest taking things slow and don’t overwhelm yourself.

2 Likes

Thank you!