What "Alliance High Elves" keep forgetting

Still not high elves, either of the playable elves on both factions

1 Like

It’s one of the death knight hair colors being made available to all. Void Elves don’t actually have that shade of blue.

1 Like

High Elf is what the species was and the lore says that Blood Elves aren’t physiologically any different from them.

Otherwise the species apparently just doesn’t have a name, because it certainly isn’t just “elf”.

She doesn’t though. She identifies herself as ren’dorei when you make your void elf character. The new novel also tags her race as “void elf”.

Void Elves = Blood Elves = High Elves.

You guys really are desperate to just get a one up. No one care, Alliance got what they wanted, get over it.

1 Like

Oh dear, so many angry face behind happy mask memes today.

1 Like

Exactly lol

2 Likes

Nope. Elf is the species. And it certainly is just elf.

That blue hair color is nothing like the void ones.

1 Like

What a bitter little guy you are.

1 Like

Compared to those zandalari trolls (what HUNKS) I am quite little.
Compared to gnomes I am quite tall.
'Tis perspective!

I’ve never ate elf, but I’m pretty sure I taste like a sweet summer wine. That’s not bitter at all.

Maybe you should have waited until after we know exactly what options are going to be available to Void Elves before making this post >_>

Not saying that Void Elves are getting a blonde option but… after today’s announcement it seems like anything might be possible, and the article did say this is only some of the options forthcoming.

This post might end up making you look a little silly if a blonde option actually shows up.

Youre one of my fav posters here on the forums. thanks for your robotic mechagnome mannerism. Know you are appreciated!

That color you’re discussing is death knight blue. Make a blood elf DK. That’s where the hair comes from. It appears to just be being made for all blood elves.

1 Like

I just check the no she doesnt talk about herself as being a ren’dorei. Also,the new novel does not tag her as a void elf. There is nothing about the novel so far that has her call herself a void elf.

“Your dedication inspires all who bear the name ren’dorei - for we have become children of the void.” - Alleria Windrunner

The Dark Lady and her forces now work in the shadows as both the Horde and Alliance, including her own sister, Alleria, race to uncover her next move. Struggling to shoulder the crushing weight of leadership, King Anduin entrusts the void elf and High Exarch Turalyon to uncover Sylvanas’s whereabouts. - Shadows Rising official blurb

Play it again, Zerde.

I have a Void Elf and a Blood Elf alt, so I get to enjoy BOTH
Imagine having 2 cakes rubs belly

Yummm - german chocolate is my favorite!

Well I might actually redo that. I am playing it in french so she doesnt actually say that.

However, even with that it doesnt mean she doesnt also still considers herself a high elf.