What alignment is your character?

I love this perspective. So simple. So true.

Youā€™re definitely lawful evil. But a pretty milquetoast version of it. Youā€™ve no real convictions, happy to use people, and donā€™t believe in equality unless it personally profits you.

Myself? I am as my character is. As posted early, Plainswander is Chaotic good- and so am I, if a bit watered down, what with not being able to cast wrath at evildoers.
Iā€™m a feminist (feminism being the radical idea that women are people, and should be treated as such, DUHā€¦), a progressive (itā€™s like a liberal, but not helpless, much more cantankerous, and prone to setting things on fire), a family man, and a homeowner.

I donā€™t give two flips about morals or laws, but I have ironclad ethics and utter contempt for those who do not play fair. I despise sexists, racists, and bigots of all stripes. I believe willful ignorance is a crime of idiocy. I believe in individual freedom and social responsibility.

If something is right, Iā€™ll do it, laws or no, if something isnā€™t right, I wonā€™t. I own it when Iā€™m wrong, and I change my mind when presented with evidence and good reason. I live my life according to what I believe is just, fair, and fun, as best as i am able.

I donā€™t always succeed, Iā€™ve made some pretty catastrophic mistakes, and Iā€™ve my share of regrets, but thatā€™s what living is, ya know? Iā€™ve also brought a lot of joy and fun and positive madness in my time, so, on balance, I think Iā€™m ok.

1 Like

Lawful neutral, probably.

Borderline Chaotic Neutral/Good.

I canā€™t help being mean to gnomes

Borderline Chaotic Neutral/Good.
I canā€™t help being mean to gnomes

They canā€™t help it if theyā€™re delicious.
I mean, a nice bit of leper gnome jerky?
THATā€™S GOOD EATIN!

I try not to eat the 'normal ones, but man, itā€™s pretty hard sometimes.

This is exactly what Neutral Evil/Chaotic Evil tell themselves.

On that veinā€¦

I hate gnomes. I hate goblins. I apologize to the humans behind the keys, but I find your choiceā€¦ disgusting.

Ugly little gits. Nauseating bone proportionsā€¦ accents that make me gag.

Your cultures are repellent to multiple senses at once and every time I see one of you, I feel like Iā€™ve puked into my throat. Youā€™re like semi-sentient vermin to me. I want to step on you, and then scrape the mangled pile of a corpse off of my shoe like the insect that you are.

That may be my evil.

Goblins are worse. Iā€™d commit a genocide against them if there were an epic quest in game to do it. Every. Last. One of you. Dead.

Thatā€™s an Azeroth whose sunrise I want to see.

One hand in the cookie jar kinda person.

I tend to fall between neutral good, chaotic good and lawful good.

This character went from chaotic good to chaotic evil after a long, long battle with her own head, the Alliance, and a sprinkle of Old God whispers.

My pandaren is good hearted but lazy. He likes to eat, drink, and sleep.

He does his best to do the right thing, but sometimes he slips up by accidentally letting Gorefiend loose in Shadowmoon Valley or accidentally helping that ice troll in Drakā€™tharon keep become a scourge general for the Lich King. Perhaps the main character is just gullibleā€¦ I meanā€¦ how many poop quests have I completed? Hehe

Somewhere around chaotic neutral and neutral evil. Whatever gets him ahead in life.

I would have said Stupid Evil.

1 Like

Vozul is definitely Chaotic Good/Neutral. She generally strives to be kind and helpful, but has little understanding of law and order, and can be selfish, mischievous, and downright cruel, especially to those who agitate any one of her bizarre principles.

My shaman is True Neutral. She distrusts pretty much every form of belief or principle, finding such tethers distracting from her connection with the elements, who operate within an axis beyond good or evil. She will interfere, however, in cases of children being harmed, or especially egregious acts of evil.

I think Sylvanas is Lawful Evil. That isnā€™t necessarily a bad thing, however, as I think many of the atrocities sheā€™s committed have been a necessity. One can be evil in their methods, but noble in their goals, and I do think Sylvanas is more than capable of reaching those noble goals. The struggle comes in that tug-of-war between doing whatā€™s best and doing whatā€™s right, which I hope the other Horde leaders will serve to do for her once they crawl out of their own asses.

Haha too true.
If we lose to Nzoth we will have confirmation that we were wrong all along lol

Definitely Chaotic Neutral with good intentions.

Iā€™m aligned with Nathanos. I sit at his feet and wait for him to kick me around.

Guiles would probably be True Neutral. He tries to balance the Light (law) and the Void (chaos) and while his goals tend to be good, his methods often lean more towards evil.

Sylvanas started at around True Neutral but her alignment has been headed south since Catacylsm. Sheā€™s now firmly in Neutral Evil territory.

Illidan used to be Chaotic Neutral but he was retconed to Chaotic Good for Legion.

As for real life, I generally think of myself as Neutral Good, but the alignment test I just took tells me Iā€™m Chaotic Neutral. Maybe Iā€™m not as nice of a person as I think I am.

I would see Etheria as being Lawful Neutral, sheā€™s very attached to the old ways and the past then the present day chaos.

Worgen; King of the Kanines.
We eat the undead, knaw their bones, and piss on their corpses.
Send friend request to ā€œZethiasā€ in Drakā€™Tharon. WoW In-Game letters also welcome for friendship and adventuring together!