What accent do you think Dracthyr will have

after a joke about it in another topic, What accent do you think the Dragon people will have. Me and another guy agreed on Irish if we are doing non American accents. My reasoning on that is we are going to the Dragon Isles and Irish people are from the Emerald Isle.

I could also see something Close to the more Slightly corrupted Deathwing Accent and not the full blown reverberating super dragon he turned into

6 Likes

An accent? They can’t even bother to give them mogging.

32 Likes

Doesnt have to be a full blown on, but i think we can all agree we aren’t getting some random guy from KY to voice them with our country accent we have here

3 Likes

I would have said American, like Alexstrasza. but they surprised me with the suddenly English! void elves, so who knows. I’d love an irish accent personally - or a welsh!

6 Likes

Personally, I am hoping for just pure Cajun / Creole - Louisiana Bayou.

24 Likes

Id love that and I’d do what ever i could to enjoy it and make it my Main for that reason alone

3 Likes

UwU talk, obviously.

16 Likes

you cant say that it attracts the Fox people

3 Likes

Don’t forget; before the English void elves, we were also surprised with the French nightborne elves.

8 Likes

didnt they cancel the french Nightborne accents or did they just really tone them down? i havent played mine in awhile

1 Like

They’re a bit muted, but still there iirc (As far as I remember, I don’t really play Horde :stuck_out_tongue: )

Still, considering NPCs during the Suramar questline involve characters with names like Valtrois, Margaux, and Victoire, the intention is pretty clear here.

Thalyssra is an exception, but a pretty big one considering she’s the racial leader. Still, you’re more likely to find French-inspired names amongst nightborne npcs than otherwise.

2 Likes

Go full Aussie; I want a healing spell called “she’ll be right”

23 Likes

Or a flame breath attack called “Bobby-Q.”

5 Likes

Already confirmed:
Females- Fran Drescher
Males- Joe Pesci

9 Likes

Dunno, but I hope that it’s cute.

1 Like

Now make them an option to be smol and I’m sold on rolling a female spamming /lol all day and night. While named Nanny.

6 Likes

This is actually a good question.

3 Likes

It wont be good cause they didnt ask me or Troy Landry to do the voice over.

2 Likes

How to become a primary target in pvp in one simple step lol like a real life taunt button!

5 Likes

I want an attack called “The Bloomin’ Onion.”

And I want a ranged pull attack called “G’day.”

6 Likes