What about world of warcraft keeps you coming back?

There’s a lot. The people are definitely not one of them. I’m at a standstill when it comes to most players, but I take a look at Horde and Alliance players and all I see are Horde who literally switch factions over really stupid reasons.

And this wasn’t Blizzard’s fault it was really just dumb people’s fault. Literally what happened is one mythic world first guild left and the they coerced everyone else to leave. And a bunch of morons decided to leave along with them.

I’ve played with both factions and it’s pretty clear both sides are the same level of stupid. The only bad part is the Alliance is left with extra dumb people left crying that they’re unable to do content, when they actually just have no idea what it is they’re doing. I had this one guy proceed to pull out 20 excuses as to why he couldn’t raid beyond LFR in the Alliance.

This one priest in Alliance literally said he couldn’t get into a group for mythic 0. I was like just make your own group for it. Then he tells me that he did and nobody joined for 20 minutes. I kept wondering to myself like he’s gotta be doing something really wrong. Or he just doesn’t know. He doesn’t invest any effort. Then I have to tell him and many others that class discords exist and so on.

It’s pretty insane to think that I’m actually purple on the latter of death knights for season 3 in Alliance, I haven’t even done a +15 yet. The Acherus seems to understand the latter situation I encountered quite well. And the only reason I put up and bear with it literally is because I like being a human. I played in the horde for a long time and I saw a little more resilience so I understand.

Now everyone is set on wanting to cooperate with the opposite faction, while I understand, lore wise as a death knight I can’t be bothered. It makes no sense that a death knight won’t fight in the actual Acherus but in the outer world we will.

Agree Agree Agree with Op

My wife makes me.

1 Like

To me it’s simple stuff like fishing ,exploring and the added occasional stupid opsies ( even better if they were on a pattern,like what the?).

Sunk cost fallacy.
I suffer from this and it keeps me coming back no matter what.

The slight happiness I get when a mount drops.

Civ VI gets boring after a while.

The art style, the world, and the combat.

I like the feel of combat.
I like the small quest chains we get and the stories associated.
I used to be super into the lore but it’s getting difficult to stay invested in these days. Still curious to see what happens next, but not really hyped about it.
My wife still plays and playing WoW with her is pretty fun.

Yolo RBG’s

Boredom in the real world, and the Vulpera tails (no not the butts, the actual tails) :grin: