What about my pet?

How am I supposed to let people know I got Spirit of Competition from the original event? Can people who had the original pet get some kind of title? Looking forward to my black and plagued proto drakes showing up soon as well. Why can’t blizzard just make new items? Lol.

6 Likes

The achievement.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1121552038845763675/1136103946209988718/image.png

30 Likes

Nothing is sacred anymore. Corrupted ashbringer and black qiraji now for sale on the shop.

4 Likes

By linking your achievement.

2 Likes

By spewing vitriol in Trade Chat on a nightly basis?

I think that should work well. Totally.

6 Likes

Link the achievement bro

Porlbem Sorlved

6 Likes

So I just link my achievement to everyone I pass in the open world who has their new pet out?

3 Likes

Correct, if you’re that insecure about the pet, just spam as many people as possible to show how accomplished you are

16 Likes

Yes.
Because you apparently want that attention. If you didnt, this thread wouldnt have been made.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Okay thank you

3 Likes

NP, glad I could help

4 Likes

The people that you’re trying to inform of this do not give a scrap.

5 Likes

The last time anyone cared about any pet, mount, achievement or title someone else had in game was probably back in Cata. Those days are gone my friend. We thought they’d never end. Oh Lai Lai Lai…

If I saw someone with a CE mount for example, the first question I would ask is “how much did they pay for it?” Not “oh wow. There goes a chad”.

Imagine giving a flying frog about a dumb looking ugly pet.

“NOOOOOO my virtual pixels!” :sob:

2 Likes

I mean, you can, but I feel like people are going to be something other than impressed if you’re trying that hard.

You don’t own anything on your WoW account, nothing is actually worth ANYTHING. It’s just pixels. Stop caring about such a useless thing.

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

They shouldn’t be giving out old awards, period.

Ever since they started doing this in a desperate attempt to claw back subscribers, I knew my time here was fast approaching an end. Some of us like prestige of the past.

It’s an old item to begin with, it doesn’t look great compared to new stuff, so why even bring it back? Oh yeah, low hanging fruit. New things require work, might as well piss off some old players instead.

2 Likes

Did you guys know that OP got the spirit of competition during some ancient winter olympics that no one cares about and not from the trading post?!?!

4 Likes

I am 100% for old items coming back. It’s dumb to lock things in a game.

3 Likes