What a joke-fix this game

Yes, im saying it. What a joke this game has become. I have a TON of gripes but as for your “NEW” content…not only is it worthless but im not getting the profession rewards nor the Heart of Azeroth 10 lvl upgrade after completing both. I do NOT have the hammer for blacksmithing and will not do any more for professions nor the heart as…why bother?
Now…on to the “NEW” races. Omg i cant stop laughing. Giving us new humans/trolls is like letting in illegals and giving them American status. Im so disappointed in all that youve done to basically ruin this game I really have no idea why I keep playing. Every time you come out with a new xpac you change everything from the last one. Since there’s no need for class trainers, get rid of them. It’s just more crap lagging the game. I miss the ORIGINAL volley…if it seemed too “unfair” for the horde in bg’s, it’s quite simple to fix. Make it as it was but give it a longer cooldown so as not to be spammed. Islands are a TRUE joke as I’m tired of getting 2-5 dubloons, a pet and wasting about an hour or more to get 2500 points to my Heart that everyone gets. Two major things wrong with islands are…1) you receive nothing when you kill things there. No drops whatsoever and all the “special drops” from rares gives me a ton of useless pets (pet battles are ignorant). 2) Since you have made NPC’S to react and have attacks just like players then WHY can I NOT use my PVP talents? It’s just like world pvp as far as I’m concerned so…
Now…PVP. Wow (and I don’t mean you)!!! Waaaaayyyy too many ways to stop a player and when NPC’S spam stuns etc it’s even more annoying to be constantly stopped by a player until they run away or destroy me. As for Demon Hunters…THEY ARE NOT A TANK!!! Yet I que for a dungeon or raid and I have to be FORCED to be DPS spec. I don’t tank anything, on any toon because that’s not my style but for you to make one spec with more HP doesn’t make them a tank. The other spec is nice dps but suffers in defense and HP.
Now…I can go on and on about what you’ve done to ruin the FUN from this game, I have a few suggestions that IF you’d even be interested…would be great for the next xpac…whatever and whenever that will be.
Legion was a joke, BFA has become a drag, boring redundency and the fun is gone like yesterdays trash.

Seriously concerned,
OFFMYMEDS-DAGGERSPINE

That kinda hurt to read…And you are spec’d tank with tank traits selected…but you want to dps in tank spec???