What a disaster (Dungeon Exploit, gold economy destroyed)

I want you all to understand that this exploit right here (dungeon exploit), has completely ruined the game for me. I for one, do have the guts to quit this garbage game. Blizzard already unstickying threads when we demand JUSTICE. Who the hell do you think you are blizzard? You won’t be taking my money anymore that’s for sure and I hope the investors bail too, because at this point you are just dodging the issue. I want to see who has been banned or I’m out. I want to see numbers. I want transparency and stop treating me like a god damn idiot.

Some Context: One of my best friends killed himself in WOTLK (rip darsan the bear) so don’t say I don’t care about this game. I care about this game just as much as you do if not more.

8 Likes

Sorry you feel that way, enjoy whatever game you play next.

Blizzard has taken action to my satisfaction and the issue for me, is resolved.

1 Like

Not alone. Ignore the BFA trolls - they will never get it.

3 Likes

Can’t be that bad. No idea what you’re even talking about.

i don’t just feel that way, that’s just the way it is.

Enjoy playing a game where other plays have significant advantage over you by using exploits.

Bye Felicia.

2 Likes

I will continue playing and enjoying it, thanks!

1 Like

Who’s Felicia? (Not trolling…)

ranting on a forum about it when a dozen other threads with the same content exist …

Blizzard made a thread explaining their stance on the recent exploitation of RAID IDs and dungeon bosses. OP is upset as they unstickied it while they finish their investigation and the OP wants information they have no right to in the name of ‘transparency’
Sorry OP your 15 bucks a month does not make you privy to the inner workings of Blizzard.

2 Likes

Ok. See ya later crocodile.

But you don’t understand. He WANTS it.

And then all of the 120s showed up to parrot Blizz and misrepresent every aspect of the controversy.

2 Likes

U should join a comedy club for people with single cell.

I lol’d for real

They’ve banned the exploiters. how is this “dodging the issue”?

JUSTICE!

lmfao jeezus some of you people. didn’t even know about this until the news broke but I lol at how ree people are getting

1 Like

The anger is real.

That approach didn’t work in retail and I doubt it’s going to work here.

the approach of wishing them well and anticipating their departure?

It’s clear what your intent is. All you left out was the door and butt.