What’s your go to fast food place

…being hot does not help that cardboard crap, but each there own :grinning:

3 Likes

Chick-Fil-A or Shake Shack.

Being hot does make it chew less like cardboard.

Chicken fill-it. Can’t beat the lords chicken.

It’s because of the sauce, and their buns. And the worst fries definitely go to Canes. Absolutely disgusting

Probably Wendys or chil filet. We don’t eat much fast food.

Extra garlic butter, I got BeniHana issues.

Tough one. A&W or Wendy’s. They got sweet burgers. Only problem imo is their fries. They’re missing something…

Flavor, maybe?

1 Like

Yeah that :stuck_out_tongue: . There’s a chain of restaurant in Quebec called La Belle Province. They have awesome fries. I’d take those with a Wendy’s baconator.

If I want fast food fries I go to Arby’s for their seasoned curly fries.

1 Like

My go-to fast food place is Braum’s, entirely because it’s the closest place to my work other than Arby’s, and Arby’s is godawful. Braum’s is good though. Not super noteworthy, but good. You can get gravy with your chicken and dip your fries in it, which is nice. I guess Braum’s is only in like 5 states though.

If I had to choose a favorite fast food regardless of convenience, it’d probably be Spangles. They’re only in Kansas, but they have the best Fries. They’re kinda weird, but I love them, and they have good seasonings to put on them for free. Their typical Lunch/Dinner stuff is par for the course but I really like their Breakfast stuff.

Now that I think about it, it’s probably been a few years since I’ve been there though. It was the closest place to my LAST job, it’s pretty far out of the way now and I very rarely leave home specifically to go for fast food.

1 Like

Arby’s has good fish sandwiches which says something about a restaurant famous for roast beef.

When there’s an actual choice? Moe’s. I memorized my homewrecker order and it’s my favorite spot.

Otherwise, Qdoba or Wendy’s since they’re in range and pretty decent.

I don’t go often, but I think Wendy’s menu is one of the mega chains that improved the most over time. Like, for a long time they were awful, just like McDs was awful with its weird sad plasticy meat, but when that changed, Wendy’s pulled ahead. I will say that every Wendy’s I’ve ever gone too (like 3) has been slow as hell and a mistake if I’m on limited time though. Might just be a location thing though, idk.

TX here depends on the mood.

Whataburger in king in Texas for food latenight
During the mid to morning i’m more of a food truck to mom n pop place type of guy

Wendy’s got way better after they did the pretzel bread stuff and like a new special style of french fry every other month.

Only issue is most of the time if you doordash it, it comes to you ice cold.

Anywhere that has Chocolate cake to go.

Carl’s Jr.?

1 Like

Home cooked food

Celiac and lactose intolerance ruined any chance I have of eating fast food

Big sad :pensive:

I used to love taco bell tho